Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henderson County 64 Lexington Catholic 56

Featured Replies

Simmons either gets the hoop, harm or both. He made Spaulding work in the paint quite a few times. Impressive for a 6'2" guard.

Edited by NEERFAN

Notice how he just takes things over down the stretch? I love it. He basically says "give me the ball", then he scores, then he tells the other team he scored, then he repeats the next time down the court. He was literally unstoppable the last two nights.

 

No doubt he had a great tournament, but the chatter is very offputting

No doubt he had a great tournament, but the chatter is very offputting

 

I didn't feel like he was saying anything classless...at least I didn't hear anything like that.

Wireman, I like the pic you tweeted of the little kid from henderson holding the trophy. He's a cousin of mine, kid loves Henderson basketball.

Wireman, I like the pic you tweeted of the little kid from henderson holding the trophy. He's a cousin of mine, kid loves Henderson basketball.

 

I watched the start of the Henderson/Catholic game and when they announced the Henderson players the little fella did a flying hip bump with one of the Henderson kids. You could tell they all enjoyed it! :thumb:

David is a very good young man. Yes he has confidence but you can't show me a great player that doesn't. I have had the pleasure to coach him ever since he was 7 and I can tell you without a doubt he puts team first. I personally think he could play anywhere and I tell you why because he is willing to put in the work to improve the areas of his game that needs it. Look at Spalding, good player, great athlete but does not have the body to play at the Louisville level. He doesn't like contact , is weak and doesn't have a killer instinct but he is picked to be the best player in the state. No player is ready for college game the day he leaves high school.

I didn't feel like he was saying anything classless...at least I didn't hear anything like that.

 

For the LexCath and Trinity games he was definitely directing comments to Tanner Johnson and Raymond Spalding. Its just something I personally dont think is necessary.

For the LexCath and Trinity games he was definitely directing comments to Tanner Johnson and Raymond Spalding. Its just something I personally dont think is necessary.

 

Scoreboard. :lol2:

 

I kid, I kid

Wireman, I like the pic you tweeted of the little kid from henderson holding the trophy. He's a cousin of mine, kid loves Henderson basketball.

 

My favorite moment of the tournament...Simmons threw down a lob dunk at the buzzer to end the 3rd quarter vs. Trinity. That kid ran out on the court and did an incredible dance. It was awesome.

You don't get out of the 2 nd with out trash talking and confidence. Hoptown and Christian County will bring their game and trash talk. They will push you around and that's one reason Henderson hasn't got to Rupp in a while. Because they are the nice guys with no confidence.

Edited by PurplePride92
Lack of capitalization of team names.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.