The Courier Journal: Seven Finalists Named for Mr. Football

Ram

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be real honest guys, I don't see Harris being all that. He is no doubt a good RB, but I don't see him being "the" running back. I don't think he is as good as Shaun Alexander was in High School, and we all know how good Alexander was in College and the NFL.

I respectfully disagree.

Alexander to me was a physical specimen with unique talents, but from a shear skill standpoint and being a complete back Harris to me is in a class by himself. He doesn't have the physicality that Alexander had, but his change of direction and acceleration are in a completely different class.

I respectfully disagree.

Alexander to me was a physical specimen with unique talents, but from a shear skill standpoint and being a complete back Harris to me is in a class by himself. He doesn't have the physicality that Alexander had, but his change of direction and acceleration are in a completely different class.

His highlight films literally look like a man out there running against kids in middle school. He is in a different world than 99% of high school football players in KY, you just don't see a back with his skill set everyday in this state. It's been 20 years since we seen one similar and may be another 20 before we see another one like him.

I don't disagree with you at all but apparently we are in the minority here...

And you sir just insulted KY HS greatest running back ever :thumb: LOL

Sorry, did not mean to insult Mr. Alexander. I have seen Harris play, granted he is a talented back, very good quickness and speed. However, when I look at the backs that are at Alabama now, Henry, Yeldon, Harris is not in that class at all!

Harris is good, I don't see him as great. I hope the young man proves me wrong.