Rank The 9th Region as of 12/16/14

Rank the 9th Region as of 12/16/14

Considering tonight's games, as well as what we've already seen from all the teams in the 9th thus far, and also considering early season cobwebs and waiting for football players to arrive, here's my take "RIGHT NOW" on Region 9 from top to bottom.

I'm not even 100% sold on my own picks as it's hard to be completely scientific, and I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about where all these team should be placed.

What you say?

If you'd move any of these teams, make your case.

01. NewCath

02. CovCath

03. Dixie

04. Holmes

05. Holy Cross

06. Cooper

07. St. Henry

08. Lloyd

09. Newport

10. Highlands

11. Boone

12. Conner

13. Beechwood

14. Ryle

15. Ludlow

16. Bellevue

17. Dayton

18. Villa

19. Latin

Might be min

Rethinking my original picks:

01. NewCath

02. CovCath

03. Holmes

04. Dixie

05. Holy Cross

06. Boone

07. Cooper

08. St. Henry

09. Newport

10. Highlands

11. Conner

12. Lloyd

13. Ryle

14. Ludlow

15. Beechwood

16. Bellevue

17. Villa

18. Dayton

19. Latin

Could not of said it better. its disappointing to not see Holmes in the running this year. Always a fun district finals game to watch.

Still early... I agree they're not on the level of CovCath and NewCath, but I think we'll see them step it up closer to tourney time.

Hopefully. I think Boldin will step it up closer to tourney time and take over and keep it a close one.

I'm thinking that tonight in "The King of The Bluegrass" might help us see how much they want it this year, and if they're ready to start making a move. If they don't come to play in this high profile tournament then I might start second guessing them.

I'm thinking that tonight in "The King of The Bluegrass" might help us see how much they want it this year, and if they're ready to start making a move. If they don't come to play in this high profile tournament then I might start second guessing them.

Yea it will show a lot. What keeps them in the picture for me is I know boldin doesn't want to end his high school career like last year. I see him pulling the team together and stepping up. Also I know coach L will want a victory against the colonels and will make it a big game for his team.

Yea it will show a lot. What keeps them in the picture for me is I know boldin doesn't want to end his high school career like last year. I see him pulling the team together and stepping up. Also I know coach L will want a victory against the colonels and will make it a big game for his team.

Yup...that rivalry always makes it a game no matter what.

Tonight, Bullitt East will be a tough tall order for the Bulldogs, and I won't be too disappointed even if they happen to lose just as long as they can keep it respectable.

Yup...that rivalry always makes it a game no matter what.

Tonight, Bullitt East will be a tough tall order for the Bulldogs, and I won't be too disappointed even if they happen to lose just as long as they can keep it respectable.

The colonels had a good game with them over the summer winning by something around 15. Will be good to see what Holmes can do against them.