Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NJIT 72 Michigan 70

Featured Replies

Final

 

 

Bonus points if you can name anything about NJIT.

They are the Highlanders and I believe prior to this game had a saggarin ranking in the range of 260-270.. What an upset.

 

Perhaps the bIG is a little overrated this year.

Final

 

 

Bonus points if you can name anything about NJIT.

 

They're in New Jersey.

I saw on twitter that one online sportsbook allowed money line betting on NJ IT at 75 to 1.

Final

 

 

Bonus points if you can name anything about NJIT.

 

Didn't they have like a 50 game losing streak in men's basketball couple years ago??

 

Didn't they have like a 50 game losing streak in men's basketball couple years ago??

 

55 or so I believe.

I've never heard of this school.

Didn't they have like a 50 game losing streak in men's basketball couple years ago??

 

That's all I've got as well... :lol2:

  • Author

NJIT also left with a $92k check.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.