Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protesters shutting down 1-75 in Cincy

Featured Replies

If I am going to do an illegal protest with a good chance of me getting arrested, there is no chance I am going to have drugs in my pocket to get charges trumped up. That guy is all foam and no beer.

  • Replies 212
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good deal. I knew I liked you a lot. :thumb:

 

I still have work to do on you to get you to see the light politically but I still luv ya PP92:)!!!!

 

More fun to talk sports than politics anyway...

I still have work to do on you to get you to see the light politically but I still luv ya PP92:)!!!!

 

More fun to talk sports than politics anyway...

 

Truth. There's always right answers in sports. Scoreboard don't lie. :lol2:

  • Author

Unfortunately some idiot(s) on the other side of things apparently burnt down the church that Brown's family attends.

I agree with a lot you say but I don't know just how bad it is because I don't do social media like twitter or Facebook.

I think a lot has to do with how protest like these are handled and done. I think it's shameful the cops allowed the protester to steal and burn buildings and even burn a police car. I feel like why are they appeasing them when an adult kid acted that way and brought on his on death. The Brown adult kid robs and defies police and then tries to attack and take his gun. Let alone the step dad telling the crowd to burn the town down.

I also feel as much as Obama has opened his mouth on race it has made it a lot worse, the President shouldn't choose sides as he does.

But I wish everyone would get along but it's never going to happen.

 

I figured you'd throw Obama in there somehow. :lol2:

There was a group of them tonight walking north on the south bound emergency lane of 71 on the way home tonight. Walking up from Red Bank towards Kenwood up the hill. Had to be at least 20 plus people.

I mean the constitution is an outdated piece of crap written by protestant white men who probably owned slaves. To me, in my most honest opinion, the constitution is an outdated piece of crap. I don't know how I can be any more clear.

 

I understand having different views than others.

 

I can't understand saying the Constitution is an outdated piece of crap and enjoying the rights and protections it provides. If it weren't for that outdated piece of crap (your words, not mine) you may not enjoy the right to say that.

Edited by capt278
spelling

I figured you'd throw Obama in there somehow. :lol2:

 

He has to be in the mix, he is the leader of America, leader of white, black, brown, whatever color we have here. When he starts siding with one side it upsets the other side obviously.

 

He knows the cop is innocent, all he had to do was send in national guard troops, get on tv, radio, news media and tell the black protesters to go home, that the Brown kid adult was in the wrong and people should have more respect for authority.

But he didn't. He played right along with the race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton.

It matters. Just pointing out how the constitution can be interpreted in so many different ways.

 

Correct and that is why it is ingenious. It has lasted 230 plus years bc it is open for interpretation. The checks and balances that it creates keeps it from getting too far out away from its original intent but allows for it to be adapted to reflect current society through judicial opinions and amendments.

I understand having different views than others.

 

I can't understand saying the Constitution is an outdated piece of crap and enjoying the rights and protections it provides. If it weren't for that outdated piece of crap (your words, not mine) you may not enjoy the right to say that.

 

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

He has to be in the mix, he is the leader of America, leader of white, black, brown, whatever color we have here. When he starts siding with one side it upsets the other side obviously.

 

He knows the cop is innocent, all he had to do was send in national guard troops, get on tv, radio, news media and tell the black protesters to go home, that the Brown kid adult was in the wrong and people should have more respect for authority.

But he didn't. He played right along with the race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton.

 

Why should he be held any more accountable for race relations than any other president? You do understand he is black and that he's likely going to be more sympathetic to the plight of blacks? I wouldn't say anything more than he has said if I was president. Offering sympathy to the family of Brown and imploring protestors to be peaceful isn't race baiting. :lol2:

I mean the constitution is an outdated piece of crap written by protestant white men who probably owned slaves. To me, in my most honest opinion, the constitution is an outdated piece of crap. I don't know how I can be any more clear.

 

Why does the race or the religion of the framers of the constitution matter when it comes to the validity of their final product.

If the constitution was re-written today it would entirely different from what was written over 200 years ago by protestant white people who probably owned slaves.

 

How would it be different, what would a rewritten constitution that was not written by white protestant people have included or excluded in it that would make it so much more relevant?

I mean the constitution is an outdated piece of crap written by protestant white men who probably owned slaves. To me, in my most honest opinion, the constitution is an outdated piece of crap. I don't know how I can be any more clear.

 

How can a document which over the years has been continuously updated and arguably improved upon with constitutional amendments become outdated? If the constitution were written in stone you would have a valid agreement but since it is a living document, it is constantly evolving over time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.