Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RG3 = Moron

Featured Replies

As I said a few weeks ago, people were getting lost in some sort of made up controversy of RGIII vs. Cousins. Then Cousins stinks up the joint and you get a lot of the "I told you so RGIII was better" backlash. The fact is was even a debate is an indictment against Griffin, that's what most were missing about all of this.

Maybe he should look at Peyton's comments after yesterday's game, especially since he mentioned him. Peyton lost two of his best targets in the game. Was missing his top two running backs and what did he say about the game, "I have to play better".

 

RG3 has become a player that I wish just went away.

Maybe he should look at Peyton's comments after yesterday's game, especially since he mentioned him. Peyton lost two of his best targets in the game. Was missing his top two running backs and what did he say about the game, "I have to play better".

 

RG3 has become a player that I wish just went away.

RG3 is a classic frontrunner.

I get what he is trying to say. Bad delivery of the message.

Maybe he should look at Peyton's comments after yesterday's game' date=' especially since he mentioned him. Peyton lost two of his best targets in the game. Was missing his top two running backs and what did he say about the game, "I have to play better". RG3 has become a player that I wish just went away.[/quote']

 

To be fair Peyton threw his entire line under the bus after a loss.

There were reports a week or two ago that he had lost the locker room. If those reports were false then I bet they are true now. I don't see how the Redskins will be able to keep him as the franchise quarterback after this.

Should he be called RG-Me instead of RGIII, seems to be me me me every since he entered the league.

 

I really liked him at Baylor and he seemed like a very humble dude...then

Gruden may be in trouble.

Gruden may be in trouble.

 

You may be right. The owner/GM seem to be RGIII fans.

  • Author
Gruden may be in trouble.

 

Yep, he'll take the fall for a cruddy QB.

He really needs to have one of his teammates stick a sub in his piehole.

 

RGIII: Great QBs don't play well if teammates don't - NFL.com

 

I get what he is trying to say. Bad delivery of the message.

 

I agree with both of you.

 

I didn't read the link but when I saw the highlights from his post game presser I played it a second time just to be sure I heard it all right. Wow!

Never been a big fan of RGIII or Gruden. As long as those two are together in Washington, they will be near the bottom of the NFC East.

Never been a big fan of RGIII or Gruden. As long as those two are together in Washington, they will be near the bottom of the NFC East.

 

I think it is more RG3 than Gruden, I don't think he can play at an NFL level when a constant threat of him running the ball is not on the table.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.