Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RG3 = Moron

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think it is more RG3 than Gruden, I don't think he can play at an NFL level when a constant threat of him running the ball is not on the table.

 

Totally agree.

Never been a big fan of RGIII or Gruden. As long as those two are together in Washington, they will be near the bottom of the NFC East.

 

Question why haven't you been a fan of Gruden? Some of his play calls while in Cincy were not always great. However he did get results from his offense, and each year the offense got better and by his last year here last year the Bengals finished as a top 10 offense. So maybe he was better than people believed.

Question why haven't you been a fan of Gruden? Some of his play calls while in Cincy were not always great. However he did get results from his offense, and each year the offense got better and by his last year here last year the Bengals finished as a top 10 offense. So maybe he was better than people believed.

 

I did not like his play calling at Cincy. Thought his offense was unimaginative at times too. I know others who are knowledgeable about football don't agree with me but I was happy to see him go and predict he will not be a good head coach. I was hoping they could keep Zimmer more than Gruden.

I think it is more RG3 than Gruden, I don't think he can play at an NFL level when a constant threat of him running the ball is not on the table.

 

What the heck was that freaking hat he was wearing?!?!?! Do you want the face of your franchise to show up at the presser after the game looking like he is on his way to go duck hunting? He looked like Elmer Fudd. I am beginning to think Colin Cowherd is right about this stuff. I don't want my QB wearing his baseball cap sideways or wearing that goofy hat when representing the team...bush league...

What the heck was that freaking hat he was wearing?!?!?! Do you want the face of your franchise to show up at the presser after the game looking like he is on his way to go duck hunting? He looked like Elmer Fudd. I am beginning to think Colin Cowherd is right about this stuff. I don't want my QB wearing his baseball cap sideways or wearing that goofy hat when representing the team...bush league...

 

Wierd but something to it, I think....

Never been a big fan of RGIII or Gruden. As long as those two are together in Washington' date=' they will be near the bottom of the NFC East.[/quote']

 

Eli Manning and 5 INTs would like to have a word with you about that.

 

Eli Manning and 5 INTs would like to have a word with you about that.

 

The Giants will definitely be fighting for last in the east this year. One bad game by Eli is far from the reason why. Poor drafting, lack of depth, terrible offensive line and God awful defense along with injuries are much better reasons.

 

Before this game Eli had only thrown 6 interceptions, 2 in one game. When he plays bad...he plays Dalton bad I guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.