Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Kansas Predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They haven’t beaten Kentucky in 7 years

 

The last time the Jayhawks got the best of the Cats was the 2007 West Regional in Tubby Smith’s final game as coach. Since then, Kentucky has beaten them twice, first in the 2011 Champions Classic in New York, and of course, later that season in the 2012 National Championship.

Let’s push that streak to three tonight.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There were plenty jumping off the ledge at halftime. Look at your post, yesterday showed me, blah, blah, blah, same as last year blah, blah blah........ Where as what I saw as a team that got locked in and absolutely shut down a D1 team for 20 minutes, 4 of Buffalo's points came in the last couple of minutes. Furthermore, for all the bad about the platoon system one thing it does is keep our guys fresh.

 

You need to be more positive LRCW, I actually worry about you. I'm gonna buy you a Bobby Mcfarren CD.

And if they had played a good team they would have lost Sunday. You can't play just 1 half against good teams, and expect to win. We saw that last year. And I'm positive this team will have growing pains this year as well. You need to quit getting so offended anytime someone gives their honest opinion about Kentucky basketball. I bought this sign for you to put on the back of your car.

Thompson.jpg

And if they had played a good team they would have lost Sunday. You can't play just 1 half against good teams, and expect to win. We saw that last year. And I'm positive this team will have growing pains this year as well. You need to quit getting so offended anytime someone gives their honest opinion about Kentucky basketball. I bought this sign for you to put on the back of your car.

 

 

You never know, they might have played a whole lot better on Sunday had it been Kansas. You don't want to play down to your opponent ever, but we all know it happens all the time, and even more so when you have a young team.

If UK play tight defense and controls the boards, I think UK can win easily. If they let KU get hot then it could be a long night. I think it has potential to be a low scoring game

 

UK 65

KU 60

Cal lets this one slip from him. Learns the platoon system really isnt effective.

 

Kansas 74

Kentucky 65

Officials for tonight's game are:

Doug Sirmons

Joe DeRosa

Mike Roberts

 

I believe all 3 worked the Final Four last year.

Officials for tonight's game are:

Doug Sirmons

Joe DeRosa

Mike Roberts

 

I believe all 3 worked the Final Four last year.

 

Thanks for the info....:thumb:

And if they had played a good team they would have lost Sunday. You can't play just 1 half against good teams, and expect to win. We saw that last year. And I'm positive this team will have growing pains this year as well. You need to quit getting so offended anytime someone gives their honest opinion about Kentucky basketball. I bought this sign for you to put on the back of your car.

 

I'm not offended I'm a concerned friend. And if a frog had wings

Officials for tonight's game are:

Doug Sirmons

Joe DeRosa

Mike Roberts

 

I believe all 3 worked the Final Four last year.

 

I don't know them but I already hate them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.