Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Kansas Predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kansas 78 UK 75

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only UK fans consider it a failure when you hold an opponent to 14 points in a half.

From what little I saw of the UK-Buffalo game, it seemed like Buffalo had tougher players than UK. Who are the toughest players on the UK roster? I'm thinking they might be Ulis and Johnson. I'd like to see the Cats have a little more toughness throughout (Gilchrist-like toughness).

Only UK fans consider it a failure when you hold an opponent to 14 points in a half.

 

Who said the 2nd half was a failure yesterday? I'll hang up and listen.

 

Vegas doesn't have the line yet. The one you are referring to is the CBS Sports line which is unbelievable.

 

I see that now, had no idea cbssports set their own line for games. I always assumed they used one of the booking agencies in Vegas.

I see that now, had no idea cbssports set their own line for games. I always assumed they used one of the booking agencies in Vegas.

 

Just saw UK is favored by 4 on the opening line. For what it's worth, Duke was favored by 6.5 over Michigan State. I use Covers.com to look these things up the day before a game.

I told people this past weekend I thought cats would be favored 4 to 6.

I heard earlier this morning that the line will open with Kansas as a 2.5 point favorite.

 

You'll be able to knock me over with a feather if that is the line.

 

Top Bet is the only service that I can find with a line posted already and they have UK -4. By 8:00 or so tonight most lines will be up, if Kansas is a favorite in any of them I will be beyond surprised. Additionally, if UK is getting points anywhere I'm considering that "free money".

 

You'll be able to knock me over with a feather if that is the line.

 

Top Bet is the only service that I can find with a line posted already and they have UK -4. By 8:00 or so tonight most lines will be up, if Kansas is a favorite in any of them I will be beyond surprised. Additionally, if UK is getting points anywhere I'm considering that "free money".

 

I was wrong, apparently cbssoprts gives their own line. I had assumed they were using a Vegas line. Had no idea they did their own thing, since they don't accept bets, I guess they can give whatever line they want and stay in business.

I think UK wins by 5, but I agree with another post that they need to get a little tougher. And I was disappointed with how many offensive put backs they missed against Buffalo.

Who said the 2nd half was a failure yesterday? I'll hang up and listen.

 

There were plenty jumping off the ledge at halftime. Look at your post, yesterday showed me, blah, blah, blah, same as last year blah, blah blah........ Where as what I saw as a team that got locked in and absolutely shut down a D1 team for 20 minutes, 4 of Buffalo's points came in the last couple of minutes. Furthermore, for all the bad about the platoon system one thing it does is keep our guys fresh.

 

You need to be more positive LRCW, I actually worry about you. I'm gonna buy you a Bobby Mcfarren CD.

Kentucky 76-70.

This will be a true test of where we are NOW. In my heart I believe the Cats will win. Much easier to get right mind set to play Kansas than the two we just played.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.