Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should World Series be played at neutral site?

Featured Replies

Agent Scott Boras says Yes.

 

Says it would allow people to plan to attend in advance as the site would be known before the season starts. Says corporate America could get behind it similar to Super Bowl and Final Four. Says it takes weather out of the equation.

 

So why does it sound so wrong?

Local fans will complain...

 

FWIW I think it makes sense also.

Yeah thats exactly what we need, more corporate America in sports.

Heck no.

I totally disagree with Boras. I like rewarding the season ticket holders over Corporate America.

Heck no.

 

Agreed.

Let the fans enjoy the sport. You don't have to squeeze every single dime you can out of everything.

NO NO NO NO

Makes absolutely no sense. It's a 7 game series, not a single game.

 

 

Keep it the way it is.

I like the concept to an extent...but I would vote against it.

Enough of the sterile, corporate environment. I want to see towels waiving and fans wearing bright orange with visors to the side at the games.

That's just horrible.

Let's change over a 100 years of doing something successfully because Scott Boras says so...yeah, that makes sense...

I like the concept to an extent...but I would vote against it.

 

What do you like about the concept?

what makes this a bad idea is that baseball is so regionalized. Outside of the Yankees, very few teams have a strong national following. You see this in the generally weak tv ratings, and why baseball is really shown on cable networks. You play this years World Series anywhere but San Fran and KC, and no one shows up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.