CCH Student Section at Rupp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I've ever seen a student cheering section get a standing ovation from the rest of the crowd.

I was on press row, infront of the Apollo students and cheerleaders. The Apollo cheerleaders were impressed that the CCH students were able to do everything in unison.

When even the opposing teams fans join you in a wave, slo-mo wave, and fast forward wave, you are doing something right.

The basketball team might not be going out on top, but the seniors in the stands are leaving CCH on an extremely good note. I've never been involved in a section like that and it just kills me to know that was my last game, but we went out on top on the biggest stage.

I am always a fan of any 9th region team at tourney time. Objectively, the game itself looked like two "have nots" who had been up partying all night. The guy in front of me was from Warren Central. He turned to me and said " the cheering section is a lot more interesting than this game."

When you have a dog in the fight, the game is always interesting especially when it is close. On the other hand, it was an artistic disaster which will produce an easy second round win for Mason county.

Thanks alot for the compliment on our section. After a letter to our school about our bad behavior we really needed someone to say that.:thumb:

Anyone who wrote a letter about bad behavior from you guys needs to get out more. You guys are the best student section I've ever seen, and as I like to say, I've seen a lot.

I didn't see the game today though, can someone fill me in on the boxing cheer. :thumb:

doubt if it's on the paper's web site, so I quote;

"CovCath has the cleverest, best choreographed student fans in the Sweet 16. They should give tips to UK's E-Rupp-tion Zone on how to entertain a crowd and support their team."

I didn't see the game today though, can someone fill me in on the boxing cheer. :thumb:

We had one kid on the court "boxing" the whole student section. Whenever he would throw a punch all the students in the section would make it look like they were just hit. After about five regular punches he throws a haymaker and knocks out the whole student section.:lol:

We had one kid on the court "boxing" the whole student section. Whenever he would throw a punch all the students in the section would make it look like they were just hit. After about five regular punches he throws a haymaker and knocks out the whole student section.:lol:

Was it like "Tyson Punchout?"