CCH Student Section at Rupp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job today. I'll miss being in it. MJK, you guys better keep up the tradition we worked hard to build.

BTW, the boxing cheer was unvailed today for Rupp Arena specially, it was a tryout cheer and it seemed to go well. The wave was cool, and Rupp got to ride the roller coaster. Wish we had more time down there.

Just out of interest - where where your school's cheerleaders? Apollo got a bye because there was no opposition!

DAVE

Cheerleaders? Whats a cheerleader? Oh, those girls out on the floor.....jumping around and doing the same things that all those other teams do at half time........

Hey Dave, where you at the game? Didn't you see or did you choose to ignore the standing "O" that the fans in Rupp gave the Colonels Crazies after the fight at half time? The Colonels Crazies put on a much better show than did the Cheerleaders of Apollo at halftime and the fans at Rupp agreed........with their applause and cheering on the Crazies......

CovCath might have lost the game but the Crazies won the hearts of those in the stands again......

Congrats Colonels Crazies, you showed that you are still the best in the Commonwealth, and no one else is even close.......

Say what you want Three Lions but the student cheering section of a school with only 478 students puts to shame many twice it's size.....

Yes, I was at the game and Apollo did get a bye in the Cheerleading comp because CC did not bring any. I don't remember dissing anyone, Oldguy. Don't try to drag me into these futile arguments that many BGPers seem to enjoy. I simply asked where their cheerleaders were, that's all!

DAVE

Our school decided to get away with the cheerleaders for a couple of reasons:

1. They were not part of the school

2. Liabilty issues

3. CCH kids wanted to lead the cheers not nda

4. GIRLS CANT CHEER:banana:

Our school decided to get away with the cheerleaders for a couple of reasons:

1. They were not part of the school

2. Liabilty issues

3. CCH kids wanted to lead the cheers not nda

4. GIRLS CANT CHEER:banana:

Thanks, this is the kind of answer I was looking for. As a person who is obviously not Kentucky raised I tend to learn about my home state by asking questions. Your response has raised another: Is CC a boys only school and thus the reason for NDA to provide cheerleaders in the past?

DAVE

Thanks, this is the kind of answer I was looking for. As a person who is obviously not Kentucky raised I tend to learn about my home state by asking questions. Your response has raised another: Is CC a boys only school and thus the reason for NDA to provide cheerleaders in the past?

DAVE

Yes, it is an all-boys school