Interstellar

Hellbird

Saw this last night and was very impressed.

Anyone who liked Gravity will love this movie, and I hated Gravity and absolutely loved this movie lol

The scenery is incredible and more big names in this movie than I knew about, made for a good surprise.

The director did an outstanding job and made you feel as if you were flying with them.

Highly recommend this one especially, it had a 6th sense and signs kind of feel to it.

Saw it last night. I agree with the Signs kind of feel. However, after I left the movie, I felt like I did after I saw The Life of Pi. it was unique, interesting, but I wouldn't go on a limb and tell someone they will like it. I saw Life of Pi on an overseas flight so I didn't pay for it. I don't think I would have made it through this movie that way...it was really long also.

I missed a hot air balloon landing in my driveway while I was at the movie also, so I am bitter.

Saw it last night. I agree with the Signs kind of feel. However, after I left the movie, I felt like I did after I saw The Life of Pi. it was unique, interesting, but I wouldn't go on a limb and tell someone they will like it. I saw Life of Pi on an overseas flight so I didn't pay for it. I don't think I would have made it through this movie that way...it was really long also.

I missed a hot air balloon landing in my driveway while I was at the movie also, so I am bitter.

Very understandable. I really liked it but the one part I wasn't real find of was the ghost thing and what it was...I will leave it at that because I don't want to be a spoiler. I will say the scenes with the rockets and flying really impressed me and as a lady I overheard after the movie said, it felt like we were flying also which was true.

I really loved how the director handled the physics side of things and explained his perception of what a black hole looks like etc and the relativity was pretty cool.

Loved Interstellar! I was consistently on edge for the whole movie, so it really didn't ssem that long. It was the rare movie where it appeals to you emotionally, and also makes you think. I left the movie worn out, I felt like I went through everything with the characters. It's definitly a must watch.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't get it, but then again I fast forwarded thru a lot of it to get past that 3 hour time. I know a guy that has seen it 3 times. Not a big Nolan fan, didn't care for the movie he did with Dicaprio either

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Late to the game but watched this movie yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I feel like I need to watch it again to really grasp everything but it was definitely one I enjoyed. For all those that said it was too long, I didn't notice the time at all but we did break it up, half before the Bengals game and half after.

I loved this movie. Nolan is amazing and I thought the acting was awesome. The scene where McConaughey is watching the videos from his family is incredible.

Unless I'm mistaken they weren't videos they wee moments in time that were captured in that other dimension.

There were a ton of things in this movie I missed the first time. Then I watched the 2nd time and was even more amazed.

I then read up on the movie even more and now I want to watch it a 3rd to see even more things that I missed.