Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am officially off of the Bengals' bandwagon until...

Featured Replies

...

 

This will be Marvin's last season.

 

Like with Dusty, I feel compelled to say "be careful what you ask for". Not being able to get over the hump beats not being able to get to the hump.

Doing the same thing over and over with the same undesired results is just crazy.

The Reds did the right thing too. I'm not saying that Price was the right hire...that's hard to say based on injuries and stuff. But surely Dusty and Marvin are cut from similar cloth. Great people and they are good coaches...especially good at building a winner. But, for whatever reason can't take it to the championship level.

 

I agree, they'd be taking a chance if they fire Marvin... But 12 years of almost has to come to an end right?

The Bengals very well may fall off into another decade of futility.... But just maybe, they get a coach that can get them to the next level. Maybe. I agree the grass isn't always greener. But I think we're all just sick of the yard...let's change it up.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...

 

This will be Marvin's last season.

 

Like with Dusty, I feel compelled to say "be careful what you ask for". Not being able to get over the hump beats not being able to get to the hump.

 

#HireHarbaugh... :banana:

...

 

This will be Marvin's last season.

 

Like with Dusty, I feel compelled to say "be careful what you ask for". Not being able to get over the hump beats not being able to get to the hump.

 

I get this. Hue is the next coach of this team if Marvin is no longer in the position. So would it really change anything?

  • Author

We don't want Hue.

  • Author
This Hue isnt for you?

 

No, never have cared a whole lot for him. Excited to see a run first offense but that has been a bust too.

Well I've always said the Bengals games were interesting if nothing else win or lose........but really the Indy game and this Browns game were just boring. Marvin finally has the team he wants......and they have turned into him. Boring.

 

I've said the Bengals needed to be 7-2 at this point. So I think winning the division is a longshot. The hope would be to hold on for the second wildcard spot.

We don't want Hue.

I pray this happens.

I continue to thank my wife for inspiring me to get rid of my season tickets.

If the Bengals loose in the first round or miss the playoffs completely I feel Marvin is gone and the organization will pursue Bill Cowherd. You heard it hear first!!!!!

 

At least I wish that would happen.....

About 5 years ago I quit watching the Bengals as a drama and started watching the games as a comedy. Has worked out like a charm more often than not...

 

I have done the same thing.

  • Author
If the Bengals loose in the first round or miss the playoffs completely I feel Marvin is gone and the organization will pursue Bill Cowherd. You heard it hear first!!!!!

 

At least I wish that would happen.....

 

All in good fun here p98 but is that Colin's brother?

I will still watch, I watch all the games on TV, but I am off the wagon.

 

Marvin needs to move to management or be gone all together. And the Bengals need to get whatever they can get for Dalton in a trade and move on.

Don't feel bad, we have cookies over here on the dark side.

I'm not off the Bengals wagon, I'm just not drunk off their Kool Aide. I am open about my feelings toward the team and I want nothing more than them winning a Super Bowl in my lifetime, at the same time I am not a blind homer and will criticize things about the team that drives me nuts which apparently upsets people but one thng you will always get from me is honesty on how I feel. If they play great I say so, if they don't I say so.

they win at least one playoff game. Even then, I may stay off the wagon if the Bengals win and Andy Dalton continues to be Andy Dalton.

 

Last night was a turning point for me. I will still root for the Bengals but last night they burnt the bridge.

Does being off the bandwagon include not going to the games, or not renewing your season tickets?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.