Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am officially off of the Bengals' bandwagon until...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Does being off the bandwagon include not going to the games, or not renewing your season tickets?

 

I didn't renew 2 of my 4 season tickets this year.

 

I will probably renew my two tickets next year and sell some of the games but still go to a few.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave up my season tickets eons ago. Will never again pay to see a Bengals game.

Not off the bandwagon in that I watch and cheer for them. I don't buy tickets to the games and have in fact turned down multiple opportunities to go to the games free. Just not for me. I just don't expect much from them.

I have been a fan since their very first season. As the guru said, I will still root for them to win but as long as Lewis is in charge of in-game decisions and our winning/losing big games depends on the play of Dalton, I just don't have much enthusiasm for this franchise. I wish I felt more hopeful but I just don't see any deep playoff runs with those two at the helm.

I have been a fan since their very first season. As the guru said, I will still root for them to win but as long as Lewis is in charge of in-game decisions and our winning/losing big games depends on the play of Dalton, I just don't have much enthusiasm for this franchise. I wish I felt more hopeful but I just don't see any deep playoff runs with those two at the helm.

 

Could not agree more...I want them to win but when you are in the AFC playoffs, you will most likely be facing Peyton, Brady, Rivers, Big Ben or Luck. Going into a playoff game with Dalton against those QB's is like taking a knife to a gun fight...

All in good fun here p98 but is that Colin's brother?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I just saw this......but I think you know who i meant!! :thumb: The ole :poop:sburg coach

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.