Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am officially off of the Bengals' bandwagon until...

Featured Replies

they win at least one playoff game. Even then, I may stay off the wagon if the Bengals win and Andy Dalton continues to be Andy Dalton.

 

Last night was a turning point for me. I will still root for the Bengals but last night they burnt the bridge.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they win at least one playoff game. Even then, I may stay off the wagon if the Bengals win and Andy Dalton continues to be Andy Dalton.

 

Last night was a turning point for me. I will still root for the Bengals but last night they burnt the bridge.

 

:thumb:

 

I told my buddy last night, I'm done with them. No more watching them play (unless it's against the Patriots) until Marvin is gone.

  • Author
:thumb:

 

I told my buddy last night, I'm done with them. No more watching them play (unless it's against the Patriots) until Marvin is gone.

 

I will still watch, I watch all the games on TV, but I am off the wagon.

 

Marvin needs to move to management or be gone all together. And the Bengals need to get whatever they can get for Dalton in a trade and move on.

I will still watch, I watch all the games on TV, but I am off the wagon.

 

Marvin needs to move to management or be gone all together. And the Bengals need to get whatever they can get for Dalton in a trade and move on.

 

I wouldn't at all be surprised if they drafted a QB 1st or 2nd round next season at this point. Let Dalton finish out this year (and begin next), and let the young guy take over when he's deemed ready.

 

The play that I lost it on was when he threw the ball 5 yards past the line of scrimmage, when if he would've just kept running, he could've possibly gotten another 5-6 yards.

Until next week. Gotta love the NFL.

  • Author
Until next week. Gotta love the NFL.

 

I am serious Doc. Again, I will still root for the Bengals but no more Kool Aid.

Until next week. Gotta love the NFL.

 

Not this time.

I had lunch at J Alexander today in Rookwood (OH). In walks Andy Dalton with his wife and young baby. That took courage for him to be seen in public after that performance last night.

 

If the Bengals beat the Saints in NO next week, a lot of people will be back on the wagon. Not me. They need to show they can compete in a big game and not totally implode when the bright lights are on for me to get back on the wagon.

The play that I lost it on was when he threw the ball 5 yards past the line of scrimmage, when if he would've just kept running, he could've possibly gotten another 5-6 yards.

 

I agree this was the dumbest play I've ever seen from Andy. However, just saw the replay of it. We must have had a 5 yd penalty for a false start or something on the play before, because we needed like 15 yds for a first down. Anyway, the officials left the sticks 5 yds in front of the line of scrimmage. When Dalton scrambled, you can see that he sees the official with yardage stick on sideline and he throws the ball while still behind the stick... Unfortunately almost 5 yds ahead of line of scrimmage. Anyone know why official doesn't move the line of scrimmage stick back to the new line of scrimmage? Dalton is dumb, but surely thought that was the line of scrimmage marker. That's even dumb for him. Btw, it wasn't the chain sticks, but the ones on the other side of the field without chains.

Still dumb, but might be what he was thinking.

I was laughing so hard when Dalton had the illegal forward pass. I couldn't help it. It was such an embarrassing performance it started to turn into hilarity.

If you are looking for a young and eventual up and coming team, teal and black is a solid option :walk:

About 5 years ago I quit watching the Bengals as a drama and started watching the games as a comedy. Has worked out like a charm more often than not...

About 5 years ago I quit watching the Bengals as a drama and started watching the games as a comedy. Has worked out like a charm more often than not...

Good idea... Still get the entertainment minus the stress.

I've said many times that I am off my wife's bandwagon, but I always seem to come back....

 

Yes, I hate Marvin's Rah, Rah attitude. I have this teams consistent LACK of discipline! I hate this team's inability to find consistency!

 

I walked across the suspension bridge last night as frustrated as I have ever been! I know they will lose in New Orleans, but - YES, I will be right in front of the television cussing just as loudly as I did last night.

 

Kook-aid, well, if I was worried about the Kool-aid, I would have given up 20 years ago. To now say I will give up the ghost makes me look pretty foolish for giving up the ghost 20 years earlier. But, I've stuck with my wife for well over 20 years, and I will stick with her for well over 20 more - during that time, I will still wear Orange and black and cuss them both! And my guess is, so will everyone else!

...

 

This will be Marvin's last season.

 

Like with Dusty, I feel compelled to say "be careful what you ask for". Not being able to get over the hump beats not being able to get to the hump.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.