Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 35 Trinity 34 (2OT)

Featured Replies

Trinity will play at the loser of McCracken County/ Henderson County game scheduled for next Friday in the first round. Male will await the Rocks in round two. The Male/Manual game has no playoff implications.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt at the game. But I think it says a lot about the Coaching staff at Trinity to go for the win. I think it shows they believe in their guys. So I never knock a coach for playing to win.

 

If these 2 teams meet up next month it will be another awesome game.

Male squeaked by with the victory in hostile territory.

 

Trinity had to feel good about having the chance to win considering the Bulldogs had two dropped balls in the end zone on separate drives and two other drops with nobody to stop the touchdowns.

 

There are no moral victories in the Super District. Male has things to work on for sure. Improvement from here on out is key. Best to learn with a W than a L. Even though Manual is a moot point, the Bulldogs have to be prepared to compete every week.

When is the last time a school has went 6-0 over X & T over a 2 year stretch? Regardless of playoffs that impressive in itself.

CoachJ is Ballard.

T will now have to go to Male in playoffs!

 

Wow. That would be awesome.

What a great game! Thought it was a gutsy call to go for the win at that point. If it works your a great coach, you miss and the second guessing begins. Loved the call. Cannot wait for playoffs!!

Where will the Rocks have to travel to for the First Round of Playoffs? I know its still early, however I'm sure the Rock nation has a idea of who the potential opponents may be????

Either Henderson Co. or McCracken Co.

Either way, that's a long drive.

^ Got it, McCracken County or Henderson County.

see post #16. :idunno:

Personally I love the call by Trinity to go for it.

Personally I love the call by Trinity to go for it.

 

100% agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.