The State Tournament is set!

Socker

NDA has to get out of the region first and then LexCath or Scott County in the first round. Not as easy as it sounds. 9th region always steps up with a chance to beat Notre Dame on the line.

No one in Region 9 has posed a serious threat to NDA in nearly 4 years. Nothing I've seen would indicate that this changes this year.

Sacred Heart got beat by West Jes earlier in the season. West Jes is ranked higher by all the polls that I have seen and has played a tougher schedule. West Jes has a tougher path than Sacred Heart. Owensboro Catholic is undefeated. West Jes and Owensboro Cath should be a game to watch. Either team could go all the way.

I agree that NDA should win if they stay healthy and continue to play as a team. A lot of young talent that can tend to be selfish at times and haven't been through the pressure of the region and state tournament yet. Interested to see if their coach can keep them focused for the next few weeks. Big test vs Campbell County on Saturday.

Agreed, I think Campbell Cty could be a test. Highlands looks like they are starting to get it together and if I remember correctly they lost to NDA 2-1 in last minute of game. Have beat some decent teams lately and don't think they've lost in there last 4 or 5 games. Big test tomorrow in Boyle Cty.

I wouldn't count out St Henry. They played NDA pretty well the first game at the beginning of the year. Even though they lost 3-0 it was a pretty good game. St Henry has started to gel here lately and are playing better. NDA probably wins the region but there are a few teams that can show up and beat NDA.