Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday 9/11 NKY Matches....you must decide

Featured Replies

Full compliment of games for NKY:

 

So pretend you have a free night, no team affiliation, and must go to one of these to fulfill your Parole requirements. Which one and why?

 

Good luck to Cooper against Boyd in the finals.

Good luck to Brossart against Scott Co for third.....

 

Scott / Calvary Christian

 

Mason / Latin

 

CovCath / Dixie

 

SK / Grant

 

NCC / HHS

 

Campbell Cty / MoCo

 

Conner / Ryle

 

Boone / St. Henry

 

WV / Villa

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My answer....I go to Dixie or Ryle........For the food !!!!

 

I really do not have a choice on where I will go but I am taking solace in knowing there is a Chick-Fil-A right off of exit 126.

I would go to Dixie/Cov Cath simply for the stadium and food, and to watch what could be Nky first state champions

I would go to Dixie/Cov Cath simply for the stadium and food, and to watch what could be Nky first state champions

 

No offense but that's going a bit overboard. Would be happy to get out of the region first.

No offense but that's going a bit overboard. Would be happy to get out of the region first.

 

I read that this is the best Cov Cath team ever!!!

From what I have heard , the only competition up hear will be Cooper or maybe Ryle

  • Author

The competition is whoever is across the pitch for that game......anything can happen at any time and looking ahead is a bad idea.......focus on the now and do your job......that is my credo........

 

"Baby steps, to the next opponent, Dr. Marvin"

You seem to have a good grasp on the game and how it should be coached.

Ever given that a thought?

What do you think about this team?

I read that this is the best Cov Cath team ever!!!

From what I have heard , the only competition up hear will be Cooper or maybe Ryle

 

I have not read that anywhere.

Now I'm sure that is true, yet I think I saw one kid wearing the middle of the line shoes.

They don't make em cheap any longer do they?

  • Author
Now I'm sure that is true, yet I think I saw one kid wearing the middle of the line shoes.

They don't make em cheap any longer do they?

 

Was comparing them to my 1981 Mitre molded for $22.99

  • Author

Seriously.....very talented players from top to bottom....and very talented players on JV that would start for many varsity teams around........good coaching staff that really knows the game and can coach it.......

 

Sounds like a cop out, I know, but how I feel.......

Lots of good games, some district games in there as well...I will probably attend the ncc/highlands game, but would like to see MoCo play.

Decisions, decisions...

MoCo has a nice squad, a long way to drive during the week IMO. The NCC/Highlands matchup should be a good one, the top seed in the District is on the line!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.