Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I pledge allegiance to...

Favorite NFL Team 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Favorite NFL Team

    • Bengals
      50%
    • Browns
      2%
    • Colts
      0%
      0
    • Titans
      2%
    • Steelers
      8%
    • Ravens
      2%
    • Patriots
      2%
    • Broncos
      0%
      0
    • Bears
      0%
      0
    • Cowboys
      2%
    • Dolphins
      0%
      0
    • Giants
      0%
      0
    • Raiders
      2%
    • Chiefs
      0%
      0
    • Rams
      5%
    • 49ers
      2%
    • Jets
      0%
      0
    • Panthers
      0%
      0
    • Saints
      0%
      0
    • Other (list in thread)
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yep. Throw me in the "want them to do well" group.

Same here.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getslow is a Vikes fan, and I suspect you'll see some more of those with Teddy there now.

 

I've dropped the tailgate. Now welcoming all bandwagoners.

 

I will get mad at you when you don't curse and spit at the thought of the 1999 NFC Championship game, but you'll be ok. Minnesotans are preternaturally kindhearted.

There has been doubt as to who my favorite team is?

 

Fire the Cannons!!!!

 

7687_tampa_bay_buccaneers-alternate-2014.png

 

1982

There has been doubt as to who my favorite team is?

 

Fire the Cannons!!!!

 

7687_tampa_bay_buccaneers-alternate-2014.png

 

1982

 

What city is that team from?:whistling:

Bengals

 

Been a huge bengals

Fan since day 1

Had season tickets from 77-08

I critique them but I feel every fan should. Being a blind homer is too simple. Put your neck out there and stop being a lemming :)

^Okay so after the early returns are in, TB&G, you're the black sheep of the BGP football family. :lol2: :D

Every group has one, right? :lol2:

Poor Hangman. His team wins the SB and he still is marginalized.

Just come to my house and join me in my man cave on a Sunday with no Bengals home game. You will know for certain then.

Poor Hangman. His team wins the SB and he still is marginalized.

 

No doubt. I feel bad for the guy.

I've dropped the tailgate. Now welcoming all bandwagoners.

 

I will get mad at you when you don't curse and spit at the thought of the 1999 NFC Championship game, but you'll be ok. Minnesotans are preternaturally kindhearted.

 

Go Vikes and T-Wolves!

Do I really need to cast my vote? :D

 

No, Andy Dalton is well aware lol.

Grew up in Cincy, life long punished fan. Who Dey!

  • Author

Long suffering Rams fan (Except for the Greatest Show on Turf years)

Became a Rams fan when as a 5th grade school crossing guard I received a Rams Poncho to wear when it rained. Three Ponchos were left when I chose mine, Redskins (I hated Maroon due to Pulaski Co) and the Dolphins (Teal poncho :no:) so I picked the Dark Blue Rams Poncho!

 

I actually wrote a letter to the Rams when I was 11-12 years old and received a envelope full of goodies back from them. Poster, Bumper Sticker, Stickers, Key Ring and some other stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.