What do you remember about your first UK football game?

ACE

I had seats close to the field and across the isle from the band--I was about 11 years old. I remember how big Art Still and Warren Bryant were. Fanuzzi was the QB and Campassi in the backfield. I fell in love with Uk football then and have never stopped. Unfortunately I never got to see a game at Stoll Field.

Not my first game but best memory was Jared Lorenzen standing on the bleachers screaming at the home fans as they left a game UK was way behind in. He told them he'd win the game and to sit back down (in very colorful language). Some sat back down and we won the game.

1976 vs. Vanderbilt. November.

UK won 14-0 I believe. On their way to the Peach Bowl.

The '76 and '77 teams were probably the two best UK teams I ever saw. Great, awesome defense. Credible, ball control offense.

November game, spitting snow and UK beat Florida! I was a Big Florida football fan back then and a friend of my mom's gave me to tickets, I couldn't find anyone that wanted to go so I went alone.

I think I was at that game....no one would go with me either:ylsuper:

I had seats close to the field and across the isle from the band--I was about 11 years old. I remember how big Art Still and Warren Bryant were. Fanuzzi was the QB and Campassi in the backfield. I fell in love with Uk football then and have never stopped. Unfortunately I never got to see a game at Stoll Field.

About exactly the same for me Ace. Heck, may have been the same game.