What do you remember about your first UK football game?

ACE

My first UK game was in 1993. UK vs Florida. UK was winning the whole game until Florida scored on a late pass I believe from a freshman named Danny Wuerffel. I was hungover and had no plans to go to the game but my homey came through with a bottle of St. Ides and I was good to go and relieved from my hangover by kickoff. Despite the loss we had a great time.

September 14, 1985 (I had to look up the date), Bowling Green State Falcons (led by QB Brian McClure) beat UK in a close game. BGSU would go on to be 11-1 and get pounded by Fresno State in a Bowl Game. My #1 memory of the game was going with a buddy and his family, and getting rear-ended in a drive thru in Lexington at a McDonald's before the game. His dad went apoplectic on a younger girl that hit him from behind as we were about to pull up to the window.

I had seats close to the field and across the isle from the band--I was about 11 years old. I remember how big Art Still and Warren Bryant were. Fanuzzi was the QB and Campassi in the backfield. I fell in love with Uk football then and have never stopped. Unfortunately I never got to see a game at Stoll Field.

1982. Oklahoma came into town with a nose guard nicknamed Dr Death. Went on to become a pro wrestler. Stomped a mud hole in UK's butt- as did everyone that year since I think they went winless. Played Clemson that year too. Had a tough tough schedule.

September 14, 1985 (I had to look up the date), Bowling Green State Falcons (led by QB Brian McClure) beat UK in a close game. BGSU would go on to be 11-1 and get pounded by Fresno State in a Bowl Game. My #1 memory of the game was going with a buddy and his family, and getting rear-ended in a drive thru in Lexington at a McDonald's before the game. His dad went apoplectic on a younger girl that hit him from behind as we were about to pull up to the window.

I was there, I think BG had an excellent QB by the name of McClure.....one of those tough loses.

Not my first, but one of the more memorable ones was 03 against Arkansas. 7 OT game with final of 71-63, went in with a good buzz going and was there well long enough to sober up.

A friend and I also went to a UK vs. GA game, but never made it as we started pregaming at BW3's. This turned into a trip over to Cowboys, where we might have watched 5 minutes of the game.

Going to see Tim Couch and company play against a Florida team that was ranked in the top 5. Tailgating with fried chicken, throwing a football in the parking lot, and getting a shirt at one of the inflatable things.

First UK Football game I got to experience as a student was the 2003 Louisville game that was delayed by a storm. Ruined a cellphone, belt, and maybe some shoes because they were so drenched by the time I left.