Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan leaving Florida?

Featured Replies

Well....I will say how he is handling it should be the wave of the future for coaches. Everybody knows if you are good people will contact you so do not lie and say you are never leaving.

Only Job I see him leaving for in College would be Duke if they came calling. Other than that, hes NBA bound if he leaves.

Only Job I see him leaving for in College would be Duke if they came calling. Other than that, hes NBA bound if he leaves.

 

Why duke?

Maybe Billy didn't like the Pressure of being the presumptive national champion last season, less pressure in the NBA and a little more money.

Why duke?

 

I think its the only college job that would be a step up from where he is now (more in prestiege than what he can accomplish their), that he would be willing to deal with "what comes with the job".

 

IMO thats why he doesnt want to be at UK because of "what comes with the job"

I think its the only college job that would be a step up from where he is now (more in prestiege than what he can accomplish their), that he would be willing to deal with "what comes with the job".

 

IMO thats why he doesnt want to be at UK because of "what comes with the job"

 

 

While I do agree somewhat, I do think if the timing was right Billy Donovan would come to UK. I also think there are only a handful of coaches worldwide who can handle everything that is UK basketball and Donovan is one of them.

I'll believe it when I see it.

 

And even then, couldn't hurt to wait a week or two. You know, to see if it sticks this time.

Any truth to the rumor that his plane is being tracked to Los Angeles and that he has plans to look to purchase a horse farm there?

I've been watching closed circuit footage of a door in Gainesville for 2 1/2 hours now.

No way he leaves FLA. If he didnt leave for Orlando when he had the chance in his own backyard, he wont be leaving.

While I do agree somewhat, I do think if the timing was right Billy Donovan would come to UK. I also think there are only a handful of coaches worldwide who can handle everything that is UK basketball and Donovan is one of them.

 

Agreed key words here are "can" and "want too"

Any truth to the rumor that his plane is being tracked to Los Angeles and that he has plans to look to purchase a horse farm there?

 

They're already looking for those in Lexington.

 

Again.

I've been watching closed circuit footage of a door in Gainesville for 2 1/2 hours now.

 

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.