Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Red Sox Series (5/6 thru 5/7)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 162
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skip Schumaker. Professional hitter...

The Cardinals teach their players how to be ballplayers.

Great turn by Pedroia. Nobody does it better. Leake is dealing...back to putting together a stroller.

Run on contact remains the dumbest play in baseball. And Cozart is just flat out AWFUL!!!

I'd rather Doc give me a root canal than watch this team run the bases.

I'd rather Doc give me a root canal than watch this team run the bases.

 

I only average 3 a day. I'm getting better.

Mike Leake is the #2 currently, all due respect to the large pasta.

I'd rather LRCW give me a root canal than watch this team run the bases.

I'd rather LRCW give me a root canal than watch this team run the bases.

:scared:

And on cue, Leake walks the leadoff.

I swear, I think this team would have trouble scoring in a brothel with a bag of $100 Bills slung over their shoulders.

That Pedroia has a future in this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.