Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Red Sox Series (5/6 thru 5/7)

Featured Replies

This team sure knows how to lose.

  • Replies 162
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big pitch right there. Golden sombrero for Pedroia on cue.

I don't know what Victorino was whining about there. That pitch was money.

Everyday Heisey with a defensive gem.

Nice play by Heisey. Ludwick doesn't make that catch.

 

Perhaps. Gotta remember, papaw plays with his heels on the track.

Perhaps. Gotta remember, papaw plays with his heels on the track.

 

Can O Corn for the old man...

Big pitch right there. Golden sombrero for Pedroia on cue.

 

That's just 3.

I love me some Schumaker.

I love me some Schumaker.

On this we agree sir.

Sit Votto. My goodness I've never seen him go so bad.

That's just 3.

Thought that was his 4th. My apologies

Sit Votto. My goodness I've never seen him go so bad.

 

BP asked him to GIDP so he couldn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.