Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Cal at UK roster

Featured Replies

Well heck if the NCAA doesn't matter Eddie Sutton could put a pretty good team together...

Kenny Walker

Rex Chapman

Eric Manual

Shawn Kemp

Chris Mills

Winston Bennett

Ed Davender

Roger Harden

James Blackmon

 

Don't forget Leron Ellis who transferred to Syracuse after a year, he played in the nba.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No love for Pope, Nazr or Magloire? Your going to need a center to go against Cal's team

 

Don't forget Rodney Dent, awesome till he got hurt.

UK has had some outstanding players come through the program under Cal during the last five years. You're putting together a 12-man roster of players during those five years--5 starters & 7 subs. What does your team look like?

 

I go like this:

 

Starters:

 

John Wall

Brandon Knight

DeMarcus Cousins

Anthony Davis

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

 

Reserves:

 

Nerlens Noel

Julius Randle

Patrick Patterson

Doron Lamb

DeAndre Liggins

Eric Bledsoe

James Young

 

That's pretty stupid. Wow. What a list.

 

I'm throwing Polson and Aaron Harrison onto this list just because.

 

Starters:

 

Wall

Knight

MKG

Cousins

Davis

 

 

Noel

Lamb

Aaron Harrison

Randle

Bledsoe

Young

Polson

  • Author
I'm throwing Polson and Aaron Harrison onto this list just because.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

  • Author
Hall would have Grevey, Givens, Robey, Macy, Walker, Bowie, Turpin, Anderson, Lee, Phillips, Hurt and Hord

 

Hall's team is really good.

Randy, I love the thread but I gotta find room for Enes Kantor! Screw the NCAA!

 

How dare they enforce their rules!

How dare they enforce their rules!

 

I just think its a shame that he wasn't able to pay back the money, as others have been able too and still been able to play. I'm a little biased of course, but I think his situation is a little different.

 

I feel bad for any kid who actually wants to play college ball these days and is denied. And I don't remember all the facts, but it seemed like a different case than most who accepted gifts/money.

How dare they enforce their rules!

 

And how much are they enforcing their rules at UNC these days?

And how much are they enforcing their rules at UNC these days?

Forgot everyone is out to get UK. Give me a break...old...tired...weak.

Forgot everyone is out to get UK. Give me a break...old...tired...weak.

 

Yawn. I never said that, and your hater shtick is at least as tired as the UK conspiracy theorists.

I think he may have got kicked off of the team for stealing some jewelery from Sean Sutton' room.

 

Shawn Kemp did NOT steal the jewelry. He was conned into pawning it.

 

A lot of untruths out there.

Yawn. I never said that, and your hater shtick is at least as tired as the UK conspiracy theorists.
Find one hater thing I've ever said about UK.....ill wait.....
Find one hater thing I've ever said about UK.....ill wait.....
We'll be here a while....
We'll be here a while....
I'll go get a snack while we wait....
Hatz can help us with this, but I believe that's right.

 

I wish he would have stolen Sean Sutton instead.

 

Stole jewelry and tried to sell it. Sutton said it was his then crawl fished when he found out it was Kemp. Kemp then left school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.