Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Cal at UK roster

Featured Replies

I would have to put Nazr at Center. He had his best year under Tubby so I include him in that list.

 

I put Bogans ahead of Meeks.

 

Yeah after I made my starters I looked back and was even thinking about Fitch ahead of Rondo and my reasoning was because Rondo had one good year there and Fitch had 3 pretty solid years. I liked Gerald Fitch a lot too. Lol but as soon as I saw Morris at Center I thought there has to be someone better than him.

 

CHUCK HAYES IS STILL, AND FOREVER WILL BE, MY FAVORITE CAT EVER!

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.