Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Cal at UK roster

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Randy, I love the thread but I gotta find room for Enes Kantor! Screw the NCAA!

 

:lol2::thumb:

Randy, I love the thread but I gotta find room for Enes Kantor! Screw the NCAA!

Well heck if the NCAA doesn't matter Eddie Sutton could put a pretty good team together...

Kenny Walker

Rex Chapman

Eric Manual

Shawn Kemp

Chris Mills

Winston Bennett

Ed Davender

Roger Harden

James Blackmon

Tubby's team would be hard to put together IMO.

 

Turner

Prince

Nazr

Bogans

Rondo

 

What are some others?

Tubby's team would be hard to put together IMO.

 

And it's probably not worth the effort, because I don't think his best players belong on the same court as Cal and Rick's teams.

 

Rondo

Bogans

Prince

Hayes

Mohammed

 

Just trying to go by memory, may have missed somebody great, but I don't think Tubby has the front court to compete with Rick or Cal.

Turner

Prince

Nazr

Bogans

Rondo

 

What are some others?

CHUCK HAYES

Sheppard (sr year)

Magloire

Crawford

Morris

  • Author

Tubby's:

 

Wayne Turner

Keith Bogans

Jamaal Magloire

Scott Padgett

Tayshaun Prince

 

Rajon Rondo

Chuck Hayes

Gerald Fitch

Nazr Mohammed

Jeff Sheppard

Kelenna Azubuike

Randolph Morris

Well heck if the NCAA doesn't matter Eddie Sutton could put a pretty good team together...

Kenny Walker

Rex Chapman

Eric Manual

Shawn Kemp

Chris Mills

Winston Bennett

Ed Davender

Roger Harden

James Blackmon

 

If we are going to use players who may have wanted to go to UK but never did, which Coach gets to claim Dirk?

Tubby's:

 

Wayne Turner

Keith Bogans

Jamaal Magloire

Scott Padgett

Tayshaun Prince

 

Rajon Rondo

Chuck Hayes

Gerald Fitch

Nazr Mohammed

Jeff Sheppard

Kelenna Azubuike

Randolph Morris

Are the first 5 your starters? If so your Ovaltine must have went bad if your starting Padget of Chuck Hayes.

If we are going to use players who may have wanted to go to UK but never did, which Coach gets to claim Dirk?

 

Kemp did go to UK, just didn't stay long enough to play ball!

Tubby's:

 

Wayne Turner

Keith Bogans

Jamaal Magloire

Scott Padgett

Tayshaun Prince

 

Rajon Rondo

Chuck Hayes

Gerald Fitch

Nazr Mohammed

Jeff Sheppard

Kelenna Azubuike

Randolph Morris

 

That's a pretty good list of the Tubby guys, not sure that anybody was overlooked who would belong to be included with the group. It would be a really good team, but I'll take Cal's guys as I'm sure would most.

  • Author
Are the first 5 your starters? If so your Ovaltine must have went bad if your starting Padget of Chuck Hayes.

 

Yeah, the first five would be my starters.

 

I could go either way on Turner/Rondo, although I give Turner the slight nod at the collegiate level.

 

Same with Magloire/Nazr.

 

Same with Padgett/Chuck. I liked Hayes better as a player, but starting Turner & Magloire I think I need some offense, so I give Padgett the starting spot.

Kemp did go to UK, just didn't stay long enough to play ball!

 

Oh, I didn't realize that he was ever enrolled.

Oh, I didn't realize that he was ever enrolled.

I think he may have got kicked off of the team for stealing some jewelery from Sean Sutton' room.

  • Author
I think he may have got kicked off of the team for stealing some jewelery from Sean Sutton' room.

 

Hatz can help us with this, but I believe that's right.

 

I wish he would have stolen Sean Sutton instead.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.