Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Cal at UK roster

Featured Replies

  • Author
UK has had some outstanding players come through the program under Cal during the last five years. You're putting together a 12-man roster of players during those five years--5 starters & 7 subs. What does your team look like?

 

I go like this:

 

Starters:

 

John Wall

Brandon Knight

DeMarcus Cousins

Anthony Davis

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

 

Reserves:

 

Nerlens Noel

Julius Randle

Patrick Patterson

Doron Lamb

DeAndre Liggins

Eric Bledsoe

James Young

 

With this season now behind us, I'm only making 1 change:

 

Starters:

 

John Wall

Brandon Knight

DeMarcus Cousins

Anthony Davis

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

 

Reserves:

 

Nerlens Noel

Julius Randle

Karl-Anthony Towns

Patrick Patterson

Doron Lamb

Eric Bledsoe

James Young

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read somewhere that if Tracy McGrady didn't go to the NBA straight away, he would have went to UK.

I read somewhere that if Tracy McGrady didn't go to the NBA straight away, he would have went to UK.

 

Never heard that one, but did hear it about Dirk Nowitski.

  • Author
I read somewhere that if Tracy McGrady didn't go to the NBA straight away, he would have went to UK.

 

Never heard that one, but did hear it about Dirk Nowitski.

 

Both of those are right, I believe. Throw Jermaine O'Neal in there too.

With this season now behind us, I'm only making 1 change:

 

Starters:

 

John Wall

Brandon Knight

DeMarcus Cousins

Anthony Davis

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

 

Reserves:

 

Nerlens Noel

Julius Randle

Karl-Anthony Towns

Patrick Patterson

Doron Lamb

Eric Bledsoe

James Young

 

I'm surprised it took 4 pages for KAT to even get a mention in this thread.

  • Author
I'm surprised it took 4 pages for KAT to even get a mention in this thread.

 

This thread was started over a year ago, before KAT was a Cat.

This thread was started over a year ago, before KAT was a Cat.

 

LOL. I just noticed it today and read the entire thread. My apologies.

  • Author
LOL. I just noticed it today and read the entire thread. My apologies.

 

No biggie. We've all done it before. :lol2:

With this season now behind us, I'm only making 1 change:

 

Starters:

 

John Wall

Brandon Knight

DeMarcus Cousins

Anthony Davis

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

 

Reserves:

 

Nerlens Noel

Julius Randle

Karl-Anthony Towns

Patrick Patterson

Doron Lamb

Eric Bledsoe

James Young

 

I'm thinking the bolded gets replaced soon. Maybe as Booker develops more?

  • Author
I'm thinking the bolded gets replaced soon. Maybe as Booker develops more?

 

I based my players only on what they did at UK.

 

But if you based it on post-UK, surely Booker will have a better pro career than Lamb.

Tubby's team would be hard to put together IMO.

 

I don't think it would be as good as the others, but I don't think it is super hard to put together.

 

I guess I would go:

 

PG - Rondo

SG - Meeks

SF - Prince

PF - Hayes

C - Morris

 

Reserves:

Crawford

Bradley

Azabuike

Daniels

Padgett

Shepard

Bogans

Fitch

Cousins and Davis Are getting it done in the NBA.

Cousins and Davis Are getting it done in the NBA.

 

As are Wall, Knight and Bledsoe...Nerlens will probably be in top 3 for RoY also.

As are Wall, Knight and Bledsoe...Nerlens will probably be in top 3 for RoY also.

Yes they are doing very well also. Davis and Cousins are top 10 in the leauge.

I don't think it would be as good as the others, but I don't think it is super hard to put together.

 

I guess I would go:

 

PG - Rondo

SG - Meeks

SF - Prince

PF - Hayes

C - Morris

 

Reserves:

Crawford

Bradley

Azabuike

Daniels

Padgett

Shepard

Bogans

Fitch

 

I would have to put Nazr at Center. He had his best year under Tubby so I include him in that list.

 

I put Bogans ahead of Meeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.