Prayers for KentuckyJoe's newborn son Bryce

Randy Parker

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby Bryce inspires community donations

Help us give back to the nicu. Our little guy is still struggling with his lung strength. Keep the prayers coming!! And who knew I am so good looking ; )

You have my continued prayers Joe!

And also, I think it's great that you guys are able to think of others and help out during this difficult time. You and your wife are special people! :thumb:

Baby Bryce inspires community donations

Help us give back to the nicu. Our little guy is still struggling with his lung strength. Keep the prayers coming!! And who knew I am so good looking ; )

Just keep believing that, cause the truth will hurt. :lol2: We can all see where the looks in the family come from.

All joking aside, praying that all is going well.

• 3 weeks later...
Guess who gets to come home to Independence tomorrow......Bryce!! After 68 days and all the amazing nurse and drs here in the nicu we get to take our boy home!! One last night sleeping here! Thanks for all the support and prayers!!

Great news, KJ!

Guess who gets to come home to Independence tomorrow......Bryce!! After 68 days and all the amazing nurse and drs here in the nicu we get to take our boy home!! One last night sleeping here! Thanks for all the support and prayers!!

Saw this on Facebook today...GREAT NEWS!!!

Will continue to pray, I think the Mr. Bryce Mexitucky story, will be a great one.

He didn't fight this hard to have an average life, I think he will definitely do something awesome in his life and touch many more lives than he already has.