Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays at Reds Series (4/11 thru 4/13/14)

Featured Replies

  • Author

3rd base coach, , players, they're all IDIOTS.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I knew as soon as it hit the grass Votto had no chance to score. Gotta be better than that.

 

Every Reds fan did.

  • Author

And we challenge the ball hitting Phillips last night, and not the call at 3rd today?

Votto is a career .338 hitter with RISP. End of that "debate" Jumper.

  • Author

This team sucks on so many levels.

Simon is dealing and the Reds are reeling.

And the beat goes on, Reds lose 1-0. I think this skid is Dusty's fault! :ohbrother:

This team is the new Astros

Votto is a career .338 hitter with RISP. End of that "debate" Jumper.

Did I say anything about his career or anything prior to this season? NO! There is no debate this season so far with RISP or OB he has been horrible.

3rd base coach, , players, they're all IDIOTS.

 

I only got to see one play today and it was the play when Votto got gunned down at Home. 3rd base coach had no business sending him. Between this and telling Phillips to steal 3rd, I'm about done with him.

This team is the new Astros

 

Not sure they score enough runs to qualify.

I knew as soon as it hit the grass Votto had no chance to score. Gotta be better than that.

 

Depends on your point of view. Great throw by the rookie is his first game in the majors. :p

Regarding the play at the plate, I already miss the old days, as opposed to the new and more friendly rules regarding plays like that. I know it could have hurt the Rays, but I would have liked to see Votto barrel into Hanigan to try and knock it loose. :D

Did I say anything about his career or anything prior to this season? NO! There is no debate this season so far with RISP or OB he has been horrible.

 

11 games...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.