Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays at Reds Series (4/11 thru 4/13/14)

Featured Replies

Depends on your point of view. Great throw by the rookie is his first game in the majors. :p

 

It was a good throw but he had him by 5 steps.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding the play at the plate, I already miss the old days, as opposed to the new and more friendly rules regarding plays like that. I know it could have hurt the Rays, but I would have liked to see Votto barrel into Hanigan to try and knock it loose. :D

 

I would have absolutely loved to see it too but there's no way Votto wouldve.

Watching the pregame on Sun Sports.

 

Wow. Cesar Ramos resembles Charlie Sheen. Wild Thing!! This could get scary.

Just a bit outside. Loaded them up.

Wild Thing. You make my heart sting. They hit everything. Come on, Wild Thing.

If we can get opposing pitchers to walk the bases loaded, I believe this offense can turn things around.

I'll let you guys comment on the base running.

If we can get opposing pitchers to walk the bases loaded, I believe this offense can turn things around.

 

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.

Way to run yourselves out of an inning...:banghead:

That ground rule double ended up being a blessing.

The rare double TOOTBLAN as Chrish Welsh put it

Uh-oh. They let Hamilton get on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.