Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 55 Syracuse 53

Featured Replies

Final! Another ACC team goes down. Congrats to Dayton I like to watching them play.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getslow going crazy right now I bet. Someone better check to make sure he didn't pass out.

Archie Miller will be the next coach of the Indiana Hoosiers. You heard it hear first.

  • Author

Wonder if Archie is any kin to Sean Miller at Arizona they look a lot alike to me.

And Coach B becomes the 1st coach with 6 losses to double digit seeds.

Getslow going crazy right now I bet. Someone better check to make sure he didn't pass out.

If he passes out, I bet it won't be merely from the game but rather from uncontrolled celebration.

Archie Miller will be the next coach of the Indiana Hoosiers. You heard it hear first.

 

Marquette...

Wonder if Archie is any kin to Sean Miller at Arizona they look a lot alike to me.

 

If sharing a mother and father is considered kin, sure...

  • Author
If sharing a mother and father is considered kin, sure...

Thanks I don't follow Dayton I just noticed they looked a lot alike and had the same last name thought maybe but didn't know.

Marquette...

 

Can't he be both? :)

Just another team in the overrated ACC going down lol

Typing very slowly right now. Never realized how small these iphone keyboards are until this minute.

 

Fantastic night. Had about 20 Dayton alumni gathered where I was. Pretty quiet during the first half: a reflection of the grinding pace Syracuse put on that game. But the Flyers played patient and waited for their moments; never really got flustered by the zone. Great coaching job by Archie; this was the exact opposite of how UD would like the game to be. Archie had them ready.

 

Can't believe that happened. What a weekend for the Flyers.

 

I'm starting to see pictures of the university president crowd surfing in the ghetto. I'll post them when I get a chance.

 

Flyers Forever. What a night...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.