Brossart 52 St. Henry 38

Mustangs get the six consecutive loss monkey off of their backs with a 52-38 win over St. Henry and improve to 16-11. St. Henry falls to .500 at 13-13.

The Stangs put up 13 points in each of the four quarters and were led by Troy Cooper with 15 points and Jimmy Uebel with 14.

St. Henry was led by Brandon Lenhof with 10.

Brossart led 13-5, 26-18, 39-27, and 52-38 at each of the quarter stops.

Brossart won the JV game 53-32 to cap off a 17-7 season and a 5-1 NKAC Division II record. The Mustang JVs were led by Bryan Niemeyer who scored 20 points, including four 3-point longballs, Matthew Hansman added 10.

Mustangs get the six consecutive loss monkey off of their backs with a 52-38 win over St. Henry and improve to 16-11. St. Henry falls to .500 at 13-13.

The Stangs put up 13 points in each of the four quarters and were led by Troy Cooper with 15 points and Jimmy Uebel with 14.

St. Henry was led by Brandon Lenhof with 10.

Brossart led 13-5, 26-18, 39-27, and 52-38 at each of the quarter stops.

Brossart won the JV game 53-32 to cap off a 17-7 season and a 5-1 NKAC Division II record. The Mustang JVs were led by Bryan Niemeyer who scored 20 points, including four 3-point longballs, Matthew Hansman added 10.

Mustang, what year is the Niemeyer kid? Soph or junior?

A much needed win for the Mustangs tonight!!! They have played one of the toughest schedules in the last two to three weeks and have been in the games but just haven't pulled them out. Mustang, me and my father (Joe) talk about how these Mustangs compare with the 2000 team. That year we were in so many close games but just couldn't pull them out until March came along. Hopefully that comes true for these Mustangs!

Mustang, what year is the Niemeyer kid? Soph or junior?

A much needed win for the Mustangs tonight!!! They have played one of the toughest schedules in the last two to three weeks and have been in the games but just haven't pulled them out. Mustang, me and my father (Joe) talk about how these Mustangs compare with the 2000 team. That year we were in so many close games but just couldn't pull them out until March came along. Hopefully that comes true for these Mustangs!

Bryan is a Junior - Played some QPT in the varsity game, too.

They say that History Repeats Itself - would be OK with me!!!