Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/LSU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randel really needs to learn to pass the ball.

He doesn't get the friggin ball when the twins have it. The ball dies.

 

When teams play zone and collapse the way LSU has all day, what do you expect?

How was that not 3 seconds?

 

Please.

I wanted Hickey in a UK uniform because I knew he would be a 4 year player and would see a lot of play. But for some reason they didn't go after this kid.

How was that not 3 seconds?

 

As long as he goes up for a shot it's not but I thought he shuffled his feet and got by with a travel.

When teams play zone and collapse the way LSU has all day, what do you expect?

He's flashed to the high post and never sees it. I expect to enter it.

I wanted Hickey in a UK uniform because I knew he would be a 4 year player and would see a lot of play. But for some reason they didn't go after this kid.

 

They won a National Championship by not going after him.

That was clean? :lol2:

He's flashed to the high post and never sees it. I expect to enter it.

 

I hear ya and I like Randle to get as many touches as possible but I think this is a game where the Twins have actually played really well.

They won a National Championship by not going after him.

 

They'd have won it anyways.

2 clutch FT by Young, big boy play by Randle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.