February 22, 201412 yr Huge call right there. I'm not totally sure it was a charge, but they called it against Dakari on a flop earlier, so I'm glad they stayed consistent at least.
February 22, 201412 yr If Dykes says LSU is not going anywhere I will scream. Any idiot knows this is a fight to the end.
February 22, 201412 yr Alright...I will finally say it. I wish we would have gave Hickey a spot on the bench a few years ago, just so we didn't have to play again the kid twice a year. Has he ever talked about playing with an edge because UK didn't recruit him? Never saw an article from my memory.
February 22, 201412 yr This would be a real bad loss to take. Hickey sure plays like a champ against UK.
February 22, 201412 yr Another horrible and poor shot selection by Harrison. Had to get the ball to Randel inside.
February 22, 201412 yr Another horrible choice by Harrison he got lucky with the foul and he better make these 2
February 22, 201412 yr Extremely weak call saves UK.it was a good call but one that should never have been made because the shot should never have been tried.
February 22, 201412 yr it was a good call but one that should never have been made because the shot should never have been tried. No it wasn't.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.