Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/LSU Updates

Featured Replies

Heart Attack

 

Congrats fellow Cat fans.

 

Two fun games for our KY teams today.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear ya and I like Randle to get as many touches as possible but I think this is a game where the Twins have actually played really well.

 

Too many TOs. Played well in transition.

Well at least that means Hickey can't hit a dagger.

 

Cost them the game.

Wow!!!! I will take it!!! These 1 and done kids give me heart attacks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.