Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 49 Cooper 48

Featured Replies

This is what I get paNDA when I click on your video link

 

[h=2]This content is currently unavailable[/h]

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

 

  • Return home
     
    Sportsguy if you can post a link to the youtube video or what the name of it is we can search for it.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you!!!

 

Unfortunatley you can't see it go in. For those saying it deffinatley went in I want your eyes lol. It is too far away to determine exactly what happened, all you can see is the net being pushed back (as if the ball which we said went right under the rim and hit the net)

 

That video is definitely inconclusive.

Thank you!!!

 

Unfortunatley you can't see it go in. For those saying it deffinatley went in I want your eyes lol. It is too far away to determine exactly what happened, all you can see is the net being pushed back (as if the ball which we said went right under the rim and hit the net)

 

That video is definitely inconclusive.

 

Isn't it easier to simply say you were wrong?

As you said in the PM, if you slow it down (as well as enlarge the video), then you can see it go in. I have no dog in this fight either.

Thank you!!!

 

Unfortunatley you can't see it go in. For those saying it deffinatley went in I want your eyes lol. It is too far away to determine exactly what happened, all you can see is the net being pushed back (as if the ball which we said went right under the rim and hit the net)

 

That video is definitely inconclusive.

cchshot1.JPG

 

Could someone please show me the ball going in? This pic was taken from the video right when the net starts to move. You can't even see the ball so to say it clearly went in is beyond me.

As you said in the PM, if you slow it down (as well as enlarge the video), then you can see it go in. I have no dog in this fight either.

I did even better than that, I stopped the video right when the net first started to move, you can't even see the ball. am I missing something?

I can see the ball hit the back of the rim to the front rim and down. It was a line drive split second but that is the fact of the matter. Get some better equipment.

At the 9 second mark the ball is right above the rim. If you can slow it down enough and enlarge it, you can see the ball.

I think this play is when the tide turned for Cooper. Seemed to me to inspire the comeback.

It was interesting to say the least.

I can see the ball hit the back of the rim to the front rim and down. It was a line drive split second but that is the fact of the matter. Get some better equipment.

We'll agree to disagree. I can't see the ball in the pic I took, maybe I need lasik again lol

 

Either way, as I said before, it is very ironic if the ball went in that that many people sitting on the side of the court at that end (and I'm talking CCH fans) who all saw the same thing, and that was the ball going under the rim as what I saw also. I've never heard so many see the same thing and claim it didn't go in if in fact it did. What was telling as is soon as it happened it was either Mentsch or a CCH fan right behind us who said, "That ball just hit the front of the net, it didn't go in and we immediately said we saw the same thing. I don't think that could be possible with that many that close to the basket all seeing the same thing. As I said, it really doesn't matter because we don't know if that would of changed the outcome or not.

 

Just one of those optical illusions we can say some of our eyes tricked us lol.

Guess I don't need to go see the eye doctor after all. :cool:

Even though I said it went in, I can understand why those might not want to believe me but paNDA :idunno: he attends so many games and has taken thousands and thousands of pictures, of so many different teams, that I think the man knows his basketball without reproach!

 

 

The one thing I believe we all can agree on, is that the Cooper player knew it went in and thus went out of bounds to in-bound the ball, in that even you Hellbird my friend can see that, can't you?

 

 

Thanks paNDA and Sportsguy41017!

The reaction of the net tells me the ball went in vs hitting it from the side.

We'll agree to disagree. I can't see the ball in the pic I took, maybe I need lasik again lol

 

Either way, as I said before, it is very ironic if the ball went in that that many people sitting on the side of the court at that end (and I'm talking CCH fans) who all saw the same thing, and that was the ball going under the rim as what I saw also. I've never heard so many see the same thing and claim it didn't go in if in fact it did. What was telling as is soon as it happened it was either Mentsch or a CCH fan right behind us who said, "That ball just hit the front of the net, it didn't go in and we immediately said we saw the same thing. I don't think that could be possible with that many that close to the basket all seeing the same thing. As I said, it really doesn't matter because we don't know if that would of changed the outcome or not.

 

Just one of those optical illusions we can say some of our eyes tricked us lol.

 

Really, if you watch each player near the rim, and the CCH coach the reaction is the same, a made shot. The kid who grabbed the ball and inbounded it had no doubt.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.