Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have the Wildats turned the corner ?

Featured Replies

Have the Wildcats turned the corner on the season after their win over Mizzou this past Saturday ?

U.K. getting their 1st SEC / road win was no doubt a huge win that came after an extremely disappointing loss at LSU earlier in the week. I don't know if Saturday was "that game" that will set U.K. off on an SEC Championship, deep NCAA tourney run or not. I guess that we will have to see how the rest of the season plays out to know that for certain. I will agree with one comment in the article about the "players only" meeting that was called after the disappointing loss at LSU. Whatever was said, hashed out in that meeting certainly seemed to help bc the Cats went out and played what several on here say was their best game. What are bgp members opinions?

 

 

Kentucky Basketball: Are Wildcats Finally Turning the Corner? | Bleacher Report

I'd like to think so, but I don't think anything will come easily this season. Every game this year makes me appreciate the MKG/Davis crew more and more!

I'd like to think so, but I don't think anything will come easily this season. Every game this year makes me appreciate the MKG/Davis crew more and more!

 

Agree!!!!

Have the Wildcats turned the corner on the season after their win over Mizzou this past Saturday ?

U.K. getting their 1st SEC / road win was no doubt a huge win that came after an extremely disappointing loss at LSU earlier in the week. I don't know if Saturday was "that game" that will set U.K. off on an SEC Championship, deep NCAA tourney run or not. I guess that we will have to see how the rest of the season plays out to know that for certain. I will agree with one comment in the article about the "players only" meeting that was called after the disappointing loss at LSU. Whatever was said, hashed out in that meeting certainly seemed to help bc the Cats went out and played what several on here say was their best game. What are bgp members opinions?

 

 

Kentucky Basketball: Are Wildcats Finally Turning the Corner? | Bleacher Report

 

 

Actually UK had already won a road SEC game unless Vandy is no longer in the conference.

Turned the corner after going 1-1?

No I do not believe so.

The win was a good one, but its just one win.

 

Time holds the answer to this and all we can do is set back and enjoy the ride.

I'm not convinced. That win at Mizzou was impressive but they need to put a few together to prove it.

I'm not convinced. That win at Mizzou was impressive but they need to put a few together to prove it.

 

If we keep winning we may look back at the Mizzou as a turning point, but we must now see which direction they go.

 

I believe that a turning point can only be clearly identified in retrospect.

I don't think they've turned the corner. Bleacher Report just needed to get their clicks up, so they wrote a story about UK prematurely.

Who knows? I'll definitely believe when they start playing defense at at least a high school level of efficiency. I think the hustle was there the other night, still can't defend drives to the rim. WCS would really help but he's been on vacation.

  • Author
Actually UK had already won a road SEC game unless Vandy is no longer in the conference.

 

:ohbrother: Didn't you hear ? Vandy was booted out of the SEC. :sssh:

 

yes, another oldrambler brain fart. :lol2:

Edited by oldrambler

  • Author
Turned the corner after going 1-1?

No I do not believe so.

The win was a good one, but its just one win.

 

Time holds the answer to this and all we can do is set back and enjoy the ride.

:thumb: That's the way that I see it. Should U.K. take off and win the conference, go deep in the NCAA then yes, I will call that game the turning point.

 

Bleacher Report just needed to get their clicks up, so they wrote a story about UK prematurely.

 

Premature Evaluation :eek:.....(in rating U.K.) ?? Sorry, I had to say it. :)

Premature Evaluation :eek:.....(in rating U.K.) ?? Sorry, I had to say it. :)

 

Only you, OR!

  • Author
Only you, OR!

 

What :idunno: ? :popcorn:

I don't think anyone knows if they've turned the corner. I do think the are getting better, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.