Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Food for 2014 Superbowl?

Featured Replies

The cold January blahs have created several BGP food threads.

So let's keep it rolling.

 

Eats for the Superbowl/Bruno Mars concert?

 

Ideas? Recipes?

 

Let's hear it!

Wife is making homemade wings for the game...never eaten wings but it looks like I'm going to Sunday!

Going to my in laws for the game.

 

I'm bringing buffalo chicken dip, meatballs and shrimp.

 

I think my father in law is cooking ribs and hot wings.

There is a bunch of us that go to a friends house for a supper bowl party. I have been asked and always take my homemade apple pie.

Wings, queso dip, the infamous skyline chili dip.

 

Cheese coneys, let me count the ways :dancing….beer can chicken is a close second, time permitting!

Menu Update: We are also having Kielbasa and Pineapple skewers and homemade cheese dip...along with our wings.

Going to a house party with some good friends. I'm taking shrimp and the gf is bringing a concoction she calls pizza bread.

We are having pizza and some other stuff. Not sure what everyone is bringing.

There is a bunch of us that go to a friends house for a supper bowl party. I have been asked and always take my homemade apple pie.

 

With ice cream?

Wife is making her famous Buffalo Chicken dip.

 

Pulled roasted chicken

Cream Cheese

Siracha Sauce

 

those are three things I know are in it....its awesome

Beer and hot wings, with a good heartburn medicine for dessert.

A friend of mine and his wife host every year. Never know what she's going to have, but it's always great. I'll be bringing along my specialty: a six-pack of beer.

I'll be bringing along my specialty: a six-pack of beer.

 

You're a master chef.

You're a master chef.

 

Bam!

 

(That's definitely still a thing, right?)

I'm going to make me an epic pot of bean soup. My pipes will be cleaned out by Monday night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.