Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Food for 2014 Superbowl?

Featured Replies

Home made pizza puffs. Potato skins, bread and spinach dip. chips and queso, crackers and cheese.

  • Author

My boys LOVE the Chili's chips and salsa, so we just grabbed a couple bags at the local Chili's restaurant. We will heat up the chips later for gametime. The perfect amount of salt and crunch! :thumb:

 

We'll have some sub sandwiches on the side. :lol2:

Been eating real healthy all month, but cheated toay and my stomach is killing me.

Been eating real healthy all month, but cheated toay and my stomach is killing me.

 

I can sympathize. It's now 1:15 am and I'm sitting up in bed because every time I lay down, my stomach starts turning.

 

It's either the three bowls of chili or the six bottles of Warsteiner. Hard to say.

I can sympathize. It's now 1:15 am and I'm sitting up in bed because every time I lay down, my stomach starts turning.

 

Ditto.

 

I had 3 subs & piled them with onions & banana peppers. I expect my stomach will settle down by around the 4th of July.

I can sympathize. It's now 1:15 am and I'm sitting up in bed because every time I lay down, my stomach starts turning.

 

It's either the three bowls of chili or the six bottles of Warsteiner. Hard to say.

 

It's amazing what eating really well, followed by a night of crap will do to the body. I'm still hurting today and I didn't have a single beer last night.

My boys LOVE the Chili's chips and salsa' date=' so we just grabbed a couple bags at the local Chili's restaurant. We will heat up the chips later for gametime. The perfect amount of salt and crunch! :thumb: We'll have some sub sandwiches on the side. :lol2:[/quote']Great choice. Chilis has the best chips and salsa around. We love them.

We had chicken wings w/Hooters sauce, shrimp and cream cheese-filled fillo shells, and bbq pork sliders with slaw. Pretty daggone good stuff.

 

I'm saving one of the shrimp thingies for Randy in the hopes that he will eventually eat something originating from a creature without cloven hoof.

Jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and topped with brown sugar. BBQ nachos and homemade wings...

  • Author
Great choice. Chilis has the best chips and salsa around. We love them.

 

Indeed. But I had way too many. Fingers are swollen today from all that salt! :lol2:

I'm saving one of the shrimp thingies for Randy in the hopes that he will eventually eat something originating from a creature without cloven hoof.

 

Ick.

Made jalapeno chicken dip, a batch of our chili and some queso dip.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.