Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Ryle hired their new head football Coach? (Take #2)

Featured Replies

Again, this was posted by another member:

 

Its looking Like Jason Lynch will be the choice for Ryle. From what i have been told they scheduled 5 interviews and conducted four. Jason Lynch from Highlands. Russel Rigdon the OC from Manual, The offensive coordinator from Franklin County ( not sure of name) ,Coach Woolf Ryle's longtime assistant , and coach Wirth cancelled the day of his interview.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Multiple people report that Coach Woolf did not get the job and Jason Lynch just informed me he did not get the job.

 

Moving forward, who ya got?

Multiple people report that Coach Woolf did not get the job and Jason Lynch just informed me he did not get the job.

 

Moving forward, who ya got?

 

The only reasonable explaination.....Chuck Smith.

  • Author
The only reasonable explaination.....Chuck Smith.

 

That is Who Ya With!?

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Lynch.

 

If BGP permitted gambling and given that Lynch said he is out of the running, I woud take all your money. :banana:

  • Author

Please everyone no more gambling comments.

Paging Mr. Mike Wolfe.......Highlands is on hold! I would take you in a heartbeat. The Union Mafia have lost their collective minds.....

Paging Mr. Mike Wolfe.......Highlands is on hold! I would take you in a heartbeat. The Union Mafia have lost their collective minds.....

 

This! C'mon over son. Join the rest of the Colonels that have crossed the river who are teaching or being Assistant Principals or even Principals. Does Coach W teach?

It's moved from 99.4 to 100% certainty that the decision has been made, but I still have no idea who was selected. Expect the announcement at the first of next week to the players first, probably Monday but no later than mid-week. It's now clear that Coach Woolf did not get the job and I'm sure this hurts very bad. Mike is a good man and coach. Here's hoping that Mike (after this time of initial major disappointment, anger and other emotions) can and wants to stay and realizes there are a bunch of hassles, meetings, responsibilities, etc. that accompany the head coaching position. I'll be very happy for whichever candidate was selected.

Again, this was posted by another member:

 

Its looking Like Jason Lynch will be the choice for Ryle. From what i have been told they scheduled 5 interviews and conducted four. Jason Lynch from Highlands. Russel Rigdon the OC from Manual, The offensive coordinator from Franklin County ( not sure of name) ,Coach Woolf Ryle's longtime assistant , and coach Wirth cancelled the day of his interview.

 

Multiple people report that Coach Woolf did not get the job and Jason Lynch just informed me he did not get the job.

 

Moving forward, who ya got?

 

Well, based on these two posts it has to be Russel Rigdon then, right? :wacky: :idunno:

Well, based on these two posts it has to be Russel Rigdon then, right? :wacky: :idunno:

 

What I gather from these threads is that no one posting about this has access to reliable information.

If I am Woolf and I didn't get the job, it would be very difficult to stay at Ryle.

If I am Woolf and I didn't get the job, it would be very difficult to stay at Ryle.

 

Depends on your motives. Are you coaching to better your coaching career and elevate yourself to a better job. Or are you a teacher that coaches because you want to share you knowledge and life with young men and hopefully positively impact kids.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.