I'm gonna be a dad

halfback20

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby is here. Weight is 7.14 and she's 20.5 inches.

Mom and baby are good!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Congrats Dad!!!! Give mom and baby a kiss for us!

As I told my oldest daughter at her wedding. The first time I cried as a man was at her birth, the last time I cried was walking her down that aisle. Welcome to the best journey of the rest of your life....parenthood.

Congratulations to you and yours halfback20. You are in for the greatest ride of your life. Challenge yourself to take a pic once a month from here on out. Praying for healing, recovery, rest, and a good sleep schedule sooner rather than later! :thumb:

Glad to hear everyone is okay.

Also, later on this spring, go to the local nursery/landscaping company and buy a rose bush. Look/ask for one with the nastiest thorns. Go ahead and plant it outside of her bedroom now. That way in another 16 years, it'll be fully grown and another (in what I assume will be a long line of) deterrents to keep the boys away. :lol2:

Glad to hear everyone is okay.

Also, later on this spring, go to the local nursery/landscaping company and buy a rose bush. Look/ask for one with the nastiest thorns. Go ahead and plant it outside of her bedroom now. That way in another 16 years, it'll be fully grown and another (in what I assume will be a long line of) deterrents to keep the boys away. :lol2:

I think Halfback himself will be enough of a deterrent, lol.