I'm gonna be a dad

halfback20

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very neat. All of my adult life I've been a member of this site. I would disagree with fky because I don't feel like I'm really grown up. :lol2:

That's OK. My granddaughter passed my son up in the grown up department already, and she's just six.

Congratulations, HB.

It is very neat. All of my adult life I've been a member of this site. I would disagree with fky because I don't feel like I'm really grown up. :lol2:

You and I joined at the same time (though I had a brief stint as someone else). Old School. You still enjoy NY Giant Football and Eminem, and I still enjoy back scratches and dark chocolate. Somethings never change.

You and I joined at the same time (though I had a brief stint as someone else). Old School. You still enjoy NY Giant Football and Eminem' date=' and I still enjoy back scratches and dark chocolate. Somethings never change.[/quote']

:lol2: Not as much of an eminem fan. I still listen to him once in a while.

Congrats. I have to say this is one of the things that makes this site so cool. You and I have both practically grown up on here and now you are "all the way grown up".

Yea it is kinda weird. I was 15 when I joined this site. :lol2:

Thanks everybody.

I thought to myself, is he old enough to be a father.....:lol2: JK. Best of luck and enjoy all the memories this little one will bring you. You are so blessed.