Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Clay: Aaron Harrison & Fan "Exchange Words" Following Game

Featured Replies

Yes, it looks like Aaron took a step with his left foot (right foot couldn't have moved much) but the fan is clearly the one closing the gap and coming towards Aaron.

 

They were both in the wrong, IMO, but I don't think we can expect too much from the common fan. I just think as major college athletes they need to be expecting that kind of thing, and learn to walk away from it.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They were both in the wrong, IMO, but I don't think we can expect too much from the common fan. I just think as major college athletes they need to be expecting that kind of thing, and learn to walk away from it.

 

Eh... hard to tell how long it went on, but in general, yes, Aaron should have ignored the guy and kept moving. Other than that though, it doesn't seem like much happened on Aaron's side.

 

I'd like to know how/why that guy was on the court.

Eh... hard to tell how long it went on, but in general, yes, Aaron should have ignored the guy and kept moving. Other than that though, it doesn't seem like much happened on Aaron's side.

 

I'd like to know how/why that guy was on the court.

 

Some places I've been, it's relatively easy to get on the court after the game. At UofL you risk being shot. :lol2:

Eh... hard to tell how long it went on, but in general, yes, Aaron should have ignored the guy and kept moving. Other than that though, it doesn't seem like much happened on Aaron's side.

 

I'd like to know how/why that guy was on the court.

I do not think it is shocking he was on the court. Many stadiums are similar to where the front row resides on or up to the court. Now, he should not have been in the pathway to the locker room though, which I presume he was.

It is Matt Jones......

 

I listened to part of it on the podcast. Sounded to me like they both got worked up. I need to listen to the rest. Matt couldn't understand that Rod was trolling Aaron after the game. He was trying to find out what was said that set Aaron off. Rod was like I was cheering loudly and Aaron got mad at me. Sounds to me like Rod got really close to the action and let Aaron know his team just got owned on a put back dunk at the buzzer and Aaron didn't like that. Rod said when Aaron was coming toward him is when he did what he thought any man would do and he put up his fists to protect himself. I was laughing because Matt Jones wasn't realizing that Rod was trolling Aaron really hard.

 

#irony

 

My favorite part was when the guy got a little upset when Jones said he looked like Keenan. :lol2:

duke.JPG

 

^This....

 

I think it's crazy with some of the fan interaction at Basketball games that is permitted throughout the NCAA. This is a little too close for comfort...IMO!

My favorite part is the guy in the red hoodie's facial expression change between pictures.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

They were both in the wrong, IMO, but I don't think we can expect too much from the common fan. I just think as major college athletes they need to be expecting that kind of thing, and learn to walk away from it.

 

How can you say Aaron was in the wrong? How can we know from these pictures who is in the wrong? How do we know this fan wasn't in his way to get to the lockerroom? Until I see video and audio the only person wrong here is the fan who clearly was in an area he shouldn't be.

They were both in the wrong, IMO, but I don't think we can expect too much from the common fan. I just think as major college athletes they need to be expecting that kind of thing, and learn to walk away from it.

 

Hey Louisville fan. The kid is standing between Harrison and the locker room with his fists doubled up. Take off the red glasses and criticize your own programs kids. Thats a full time job.

Is the lady in the first picture haulting the guy by holding up her badge that he is not supposed to be there?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42407[/ATTACH]

 

^This....

 

I think it's crazy with some of the fan interaction at Basketball games that is permitted throughout the NCAA. This is a little too close for comfort...IMO!

 

Looks like the Cov Cath student section.

Hey Louisville fan. The kid is standing between Harrison and the locker room with his fists doubled up. Take off the red glasses and criticize your own programs kids. Thats a full time job.

 

:lol2:

 

I criticize Louisville players plenty. Pay attention, rookie.

How can you say Aaron was in the wrong? How can we know from these pictures who is in the wrong? How do we know this fan wasn't in his way to get to the lockerroom? Until I see video and audio the only person wrong here is the fan who clearly was in an area he shouldn't be.

 

Like I've already said twice, he shouldn't have even interacted with the fan. There's stupid fans at EVERY building they will visit this season. What was the point in engaging him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.