Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Clay: Aaron Harrison & Fan "Exchange Words" Following Game

Featured Replies

You have an extremely ineffective plan for how to handle confrontation. I hope to hear how it turns out if you ever get in one. You remind me a lot of France historically. I'm proud that Harrison kept his hands down and open and didn't further approach the young man and teach him a lesson.

 

My "plan" for confrontation has worked every single time I've used it. PLEASE explain to me how engaging this fan makes ANY sense???

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just said I was proud he didn't engage him.

You have an extremely ineffective plan for how to handle confrontation. I hope to hear how it turns out if you ever get in one. (maybe in a Louisville thread) You remind me a lot of France historically. I'm proud that Harrison kept his hands down and open and didn't further approach the young man and teach him a lesson.

 

:clap:

Didn't say that at all...

 

If he's standing between Harrison and the locker room, what was Harrison doing while the rest of the team made it to the locker room?

 

There was a coach walkin there in the picture was he doing something wrong??

Didn't say that at all...

 

If he's standing between Harrison and the locker room, what was Harrison doing while the rest of the team made it to the locker room?

 

Possibly being interviewed, that does happen after games.

This situation was avoidable. By BOTH parties. That's all I'm saying.

 

In a professional game if a fan enters they field of play they spend a night in jail and a $500 fine. Are college players expendable? Aaron had no clue what he was doing on that court.

In a professional game if a fan enters they field of play they spend a night in jail and a $500 fine. Are college players expendable? Aaron had no clue what he was doing on that court.

 

The fan is in the wrong. I haven't said otherwise...

There was a coach walkin there in the picture was he doing something wrong??

 

What does this even mean?

 

Is it really that big of a deal that I think Harrison shouldn't have engaged dude? :lol2:

What does this even mean?

 

Is it really that big of a deal that I think Harrison shouldn't have engaged dude? :lol2:

 

You said what was harrison even doing when the rest of the team went in the locker room. I said theres a coach in the picture it's obvious everybody was still walking there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.