Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

UK is lucky to only be down 2 with all the turnovers and missed FT's they've had.

  • Replies 230
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a laughable last possession.

 

Randle trying to take on the double team again.

I will say that UK has definitely held their own in terms of handling the adversity from the arena and all the calls from the officials. They've done a good job in not letting it get to them too much.

  • Author
That was a laughable last possession.

 

Agree.

2 fouls. He'll be back.

 

Didn't realize he'd picked up his second. coach Cal has really gone to his bench a lot which I like personally.

UK shoots over 60% from the floor and holds Ark. to 36% yet they trail due to 10 turnovers. My pregame keys were play good D and take care of the ball. They got half of it right. I do like the defense I am seeing out of the Cats tonight.

That was a laughable last possession.

 

I'd like to give Cal the benefit of the doubt but that was awful.

Randle trying to take on the double team again.

 

He didn't even touch the ball, not even sure he was in. Poythress.

Randle trying to take on the double team again.

 

Shockingly, Randle has a team-high 4 turnovers.

Randle trying to take on the double team again.

 

That was Poythress

  • Author

Randle has faced "surround-sound" defence.

 

I like that!

Something I don't understand. You call a timeout with ten seconds left in the half to run a play, but you don't sub your best offensive players in? I get they have two fouls, but I do that in freshman basketball if I get the opportunity.

  • Author

Sloppy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.