January 15, 201412 yr Polson is back in the game because our starting guards can't stop quickness. Plus I don't think Polson has had a TO yet either.
January 15, 201412 yr Dakari Johnson getting lots of minutes though. Randle is playing a pretty good game. This is the kind of game that you'd expect him to thrive in though.
January 15, 201412 yr Polson has been lost on defense this whole game. Nope. He is covering for the Harrisons who are the ones lost on defense.
January 15, 201412 yr Polson is back in the game because our starting guards can't stop quickness. Well I got bad news. Polson can't stop quickness at all.
January 15, 201412 yr Dakari Johnson getting lots of minutes though. Randle is playing a pretty good game. This is the kind of game that you'd expect him to thrive in though. I like Dakari. He needs to get more minutes. Tough with WCS and Randle but I would find more minutes for him someway if I were Cal.
January 15, 201412 yr Nope. He is covering for the Harrisons who are the ones lost on defense. Nope, Polson has lost his man many times during this game. Polson cannot keep up with these players on the court, but neither can Andrew so I guess it doesn't matter which they throw out there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.