January 15, 201412 yr I don't agree with going zone. They been jacking long contested jumpers all game, let them continue.
January 15, 201412 yr Free throws have been plaguing UK since Calipari arrived. I attribute that to young players. As long as UK is playing 3, 4, 5+ freshmen, they are not going to be a good free throw shooting team.
January 15, 201412 yr I attribute that to young players. As long as UK is playing 3, 4, 5+ freshmen, they are not going to be a good free throw shooting team. Why would you attribute it to youth or are you being sarcastic?
January 15, 201412 yr Author Why would you attribute it to youth or are you being sarcastic? Maybe because people get better with age, perhaps?
January 15, 201412 yr Why would you attribute it to youth or are you being sarcastic? Not being sarcastic, I think freshmen in general are not going to be as good free throw shooters as upper classmen. UK practices the heck out of free throws. If this team isn't good at it, then they just aren't going to be very good at it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.