Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

Well I got bad news. Polson can't stop quickness at all.

 

He is staying in front of the guys he is matching up with in man D.

  • Replies 230
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, Polson has lost his man many times during this game. Polson cannot keep up with these players on the court, but neither can Andrew so I guess it doesn't matter which they throw out there.

 

One play in the first half that looked like Polson was lost ... Cal called Harrison to the sideline and chewed on him because he was the one who didn't do his job on D and left Polson to try and guard two out front.

UK in the bonus may not be a good thing...

You could draw the names of five BGPers out of a hat & we could play better defense than this team.

  • Author

58 Kentucky

61 Arkansas

 

11:30 left in the 2nd half.

So. Many. Fouls.

 

We will lose a FT contest.

You could draw the names of five BGPers out of a hat & we could play better defense than this team.

 

Hope my name isn't in that hat. I wasn't the greatest before I tore an ACL lol

Hope my name isn't in that hat. I wasn't the greatest before I tore an ACL lol

 

You could still guard the opposing PG better than Andrew Harrison. :lol2:

I can barely stand to watch games like this. It's barely enjoyable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.